Candy Pretzel Flowers
Happy Valentine’s Day! Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to give out candy and cute gifts. The cuter the better! Some people love to give flowers on Valentine’s Day. It’s also a fun time to get creative and makes gifts from the heart. Today we are sharing an adorable DIY Valentine’s Day treat that combines both things people love: candy and flowers! These candy pretzel flowers a little sweet, a little salty, and ultra cute! Make different colored flowers and give them to friends for Valentine’s Day. They’re so fun and simple to make!
To make candy pretzel flowers, you will need the following supplies:
- Pretzel sticks
- Wax paper
- Ziplock baggie
- Microwave safe bowl
- Cupid’s Message M&M’s (they’re larger than regular M&M’s)
- Candy Quik (found in the baking isle)
- Pez candies
- Sweet Tarts Hearts
Watch how you assemble the candies to make pretzel flowers!
- Melt the Candy Quik in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring until completely melted.
- Pour the melted Candy Quick in a baggie. Place the baggie over a cup to help keep the baggie opened for pouring!
- Lay out a piece of wax paper.
- Cut the corner of the baggie and make a small circle with the melted Candy Quick on the wax paper. Place an M&M on top:
- Put a pretzel stick at the bottom for the flowers stem.
- Use colorful Pez candies to create flower petals.
- Put a little more melted Candy Quik on the edge of a candy heart (as seen in the video) and place 2 on either side of the pretzel stick for the flowers leaves.
- Let dry for at least 10 minutes.
Aren’t they the cutest? As the Candy Quik dries, it hardens, keeping everything held together.
Nibble on the petals, the leaves, and then the chocolate center. After that, crunch away at a salty pretzel. YUM!
You might also like these Valentine’s Day ideas:
Pages: 1 2