Plastic Wine Glass Cupcake Stand
Welcome to Smart School House! Today we are showing you how to make a fun, inexpensive, unique, and cute DIY cupcake stand! The supplies for a plastic wine glass cupcake stand are easy to find and the result is something that your friends, family, and most importantly, your kids, will love. Let’s get started!
To make plastic wine glass cupcake stands, you will need the following supplies:
- Standard size store bought cupcakes (or make your own!)
- Small candies that match the sprinkles on the cupcake stand. We used Mini Chewy Sweet Tarts
- Plastic wine glasses. You can get 6 for $1 at the dollar store or you can find them even cheaper here on Amazon!
Watch how quick and easy it is to make these DIY cupcake stands for your party:
- The plastic wine glasses will need to be assembled
- Pour in your candies until they fill just over half of the cup
- Gently place a cupcake on top!
Now isn’t that a cute and easy idea for displaying cupcakes at your next celebration? Plus, kids feel awfully special getting to hold the plastic cups. Smiles all around!
Looking for more party ideas? Check out these DIY projects and recipes:
Pages: 1 2