Edible Meringue Stamps
These 3 ingredient colorfully stamped meringues are so easy and fun to make. The bottoms are decorated with edible meringue stamps (I’ll show you where to find them!). You can make any pattern you want. I love the mix of hearts, flowers, and patterns that we used today.
Ingredients needed for edible meringue stamps:
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 cup of plain white sugar
- Sugar art sheets (found here) or check out their entire selection here
However, I was short 1 egg so I cut the entire recipe in half and still ended up with LOTS of meringues. If you’d like to cut the recipe in half, use the following measurements:
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/2 plain white sugar
Other supplies needed:
- Pastry piping bags (found at your grocery store!)
- An plain round frosting tip (also found at the grocery store)
- Electric mixer
Watch how they are made! We also made emoji meringues (you can find those here)
- Preheat your oven to 176° F
- Lay the Sugar Art face up on a cookie sheet (no parchment paper or anything else needed!)
- Begin making “kiss like” dollups over each area:
- Bake for 2 hours on the bottom rack. Baking meringues is more about drying the meringue than cooking it. That’s why a low heat and long bake time is necessary. It’s so worth the wait!
- Let cool for 2 minutes
- Enjoy! Consider packing them up in clear cellophane bags as gifts.
How pretty are these?
The emoji faces are completely edible and extremely hard to resist.
You might also like our Kool-Aid meringue recipe HERE. Talk about tasty!
Pages: 1 2