Ahh! Aren’t these the cutest?
These 3 ingredient emoji meringues are so easy and fun to make. The bottoms are edible little stamps (I’ll show you where to get them) and the cookies are fat free….
which pretty much means they’re good for you…
or at least I tell myself that:)
Who can resist a cute little emoji meringue cookie? Not me!
Ingredients needed for emoji meringues:
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 cup of plain white sugar
- Emoji sugar art sheet (found here) or check out their entire selection here
However, I was short 1 egg so I cut the entire recipe in half and still ended up with LOTS of meringues. If you’d like to cut the recipe in half, use the following measurements:
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/2 plain white sugar
Other supplies needed:
- Pastry piping bags (found at your grocery store!)
- An plain round frosting tip (also found at the grocery store)
- Electric mixer
Watch how they are made!
- Preheat your oven to 176° F
- Lay the Sugar Art face up on a cookie sheet (no parchment paper or anything else needed!)
- Begin making “kiss like” dollups over each cute face:
- Bake for 2 hours on the bottom rack. Baking meringues is more about drying the meringue than cooking it. That’s why a low heat and long bake time is necessary. It’s so worth the wait!
- Let cool for 2 minutes
- Enjoy! Consider packing them up in clear cellophane bags as gifts.
How fun are these?!
The emoji faces are completely edible and extremely hard to resist.
Hand me 3…
… err – I mean 10.
You might also like our Kool-Aid meringue recipe HERE. Talk about tasty!
Pages: 1 2