Valentine’s Day Pizza Braid
Valentine’s Day is just a few days away and we are TOTALLY ready! We have our class Valentine’s made, our classroom party supplies ready, and our front door is adorned with a little love (as you might have seen here on Instagram). It was only natural for us to make a Valentine’s Day themed snack today. It can actually be a snack or meal both depending on when you eat it and how many people you plan to serve. For us, it was an afternoon snack for 4. It only took 10 minutes to make and turned out so cute!
For this recipe, you will need:
- Baking pan
- Pillsbury Seamless Dough Sheet (seen in the video below)
- Non-stick spray
- Pepperoni slices
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- Pizza knife
- Small heart shaped cookie cutter
Look at how we made it. So easy and so fun!
Follow us here on YouTube
1. Place the dough sheet on a baking pan.
2. Place pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni down the center
3. Slice the sides of the dough at an angle (as seen in the video)
4. Braid alternating dough slices in toward the center
5. Using a small heart shaped cookie cutter, make heart shaped pepperoni pieces.
6. Add more cheese and the heart shaped pepperoni slices on top
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
Isn’t that fun?
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Pages: 1 2