Smart School House is Hiring!
Receive compensation for contributing your recipes, crafts, and DIY projects!
If you love to cook, bake, or create, send your creations to Smart School House and get paid for your work! You do not have to be a blogger. Although, if you dream of starting a blog, this is a great place to start! Moms, dads, teachers, grandmas, babysitters, bloggers, etc. are welcome.
I will send you $$$ for each project/recipe accepted.
Here’s what Smart School House is currently looking for:
- Original Recipes or your own special twist on a classic recipe: Breakfasts, lunches, dinners, appetizers, desserts, crock pot/slow cooker, casseroles, etc. The recipes and treats can be seasonal, but don’t have to be. Examples here.
- Crafts: seasonal crafts, crafts for kids, classroom crafts, teen crafts, sewing, DIY makeovers, home decor, before/after remodels, etc. Note: the crafts do not need to be just for kids! If you love the craft or DIY project, chances are, lots of other people will too:) Examples here.
- Crafty Food Ideas: mixing food and crafts is so fun, especially when they are season specific. Here are some examples of crafty food ideas: winter, spring, summer, and fall.
- Organization: tips, tricks, and tidy techniques that work for you! Do you have a special way of organizing or reusing something in your house, office, or classroom? Show us!
- Excellent Photos. **Great photos will be the biggest factor in whether or not a project will be accepted. Please send me horizontal and landscape shots. Take pictures of the supplies/ingredients, the process, and the final result. Blurry or underexposed pictures in the dark won’t be accepted. Edit your photos using Photoshop, Lightroom, PicMonkey, etc.
- Step by Step Instructions of your original creation.
- Permission for your work to be exclusively published on Smart School House (not sold, contributed, or published elsewhere).
Well qualified entries can be sent to: SmartSchoolHouse@gmail.com