Halloween is one of the best time to be inspired by DIY crafts! This post is FULL and I mean FULL with 12 of the BEST Halloween crafts. You know who the Halloween Craft Queen is? Martha Stewart of course! Therefore, the lovelies at Martha Stewart crafts have teamed up with us for one spook-sational giveaway!
My Halloween craft are these Witch Wrapped Nutri-grain bars. Halloween candy is abundant during the month of October, so why not celebrate with a somewhat healthy Witch Wrapped bar?
Using just a glue gun and some scrapbook paper, simply follow these directions:
Now check out the SUPER DUPER Bewitching ideas that my friends have created for you to see and pin! Feel free to click on any image below to be taken to the tutorial.
And the BEST part of all of this?? The folks at Martha Stewart wanted to get in on the fun Halloween action and share their most recent Halloween magazine, a pumpkin witch’s caldron tutorial AND….an AWESOME giveaway of Martha Stewart Halloween crafts!
MARTHA STEWART PUMPKIN CAULDRON TUTORIAL
• large pumpkin
• keyhole saw or serrated knife
• fleshing tool
• sisal rope
• 3 eyebolts, with washers and nuts
• 3 long, straight branches
• 20-gauge wire
• S hook
• outdoor stake light (with yellow or orange bulb)
• sturdy glass bowl
• dry ice and protective gloves
- Cut top off pumpkin, using saw.
- Hollow out pumpkin with ﬂeshing tool.
- Drill 3 equidistant holes about 2 inches below opening.
- Cut 3 lengths of rope to hang pumpkin.
- Tie 1 end of each rope to an eyebolt.
- Push eyebolts through holes in pumpkin; secure with washers and nuts.
- Prop branches in a tepee shape, and secure at top with wire; thread wire inside top to hang S hook.
- Hide visible wire with rope. Knot pumpkin’s rope ends together, and hang from S hook.
- For “ﬁre”: Insert stake light into the ground, and cover it with twigs. For “mist”: Put glass bowl with dry ice inside pumpkin; add some water. (Wear gloves when handling dry ice.)
Keyhole saw,from $5.50; natural sisal rope (65495), 3/8 inches by 50 feet, $9; eyebolt with nut, 1/4 by 4 inches, $0.50; cut washer, 1/4 inches, $2.50 for 25, homedepot.com. fleshing tool, $4.50, ceramicsupplyinc.com. Panacea 20-gauge paddle wire in Green, $3.50, createforless.com. Thomas and Betts stake light, $8, amazon.com. dry ice, dryicedirectory.com for locations.
THE BEST PART?! Now we’re giving away some AWESOME BOO-TIFUL Martha Stewart Halloween goodies! Enter to win all the goodies in the image below simply by following these amazing blogs below via Pinterest. Enter in Rafflecopter to win!
Pages: 1 2