This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This is the BEST Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Chili Recipe EVER! Made with pumpkin purée and ground beef slowly cooked in the crock pot. This is my family’s go-to cold weather comfort food in the fall and winter. It is, hands down, my most favorite chili of all time. If you’re wondering, which I’m sure most of you are, it actually tastes like pumpkin spice mixed within a spicy and savory chili. You’ve got to taste it to believe it! If you love pumpkin spice recipes, this will be one of your most favorite dinner recipes during the cooler months.
Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Chili
While this uniquely incredible chili recipe includes pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon… don’t let that fool you into thinking it tastes like a sweet dessert. Oh no! Just like a good chili should taste, it is spicy, hearty, and savory. The various peppers and onions slowly cook together with the pumpkin and cinnamon flavors to create a cold-weather dinner masterpiece! We served our chili over a baked potato, but you can eat it alone, with rice, or even pasta.
We are sharing something savory and cozy for you today because fall is approaching which means cold weather and hearty comfort foods like this Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Chili is what everybody loves. I have THIS Crock Pot that automatically stirs every 30 minutes, which I love using for this recipe.
As weather gets cooler, it’s time to pull out all our comfort food recipes out and start making soups, stews, and chili. Comforting Pumpkin Chili is a perfect meal for the cold season. This beef chili is made with four types of beans, veggies, garlic, and a combination of purée with pumpkin spice.
The perfect fall recipe that your family is going to love. Simple Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili is the perfect meal for a cool fall day and your house will smell amazing with this cooking all day! Chili and fall go hand in hand. When you add pumpkin to the recipe it’s makes it even better and the perfect fall or winter dinner recipe.
Dinner Recipes by Smart School House to Try Next
- Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker White Wine Pulled Pork
- Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes
- Chicken Enchilada Skillet
- Taco Pie
- Cheesy Alfredo Stuffed Shells
What’s for Dessert?
- Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Caramel Chai Tea Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Pie
- Lazy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Like Crock Pot Meals? We have SO Many More for You To Save!
- Smart Slow Cooker Recipes
- Dump and Go Hacks
- Crock Pot Soup Recipes
- Thanksgiving Slow Cooker Recipes
- Crock Pot Freezer Meals
- …and just in case you like casseroles: Casserole Recipe Hacks
Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Chili RecipePrint Here
You Will Need
- 4 jalapeños
- 2 Anaheim green chilies
- 1 habanero
- 1 white onion
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can white beans
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can of pumpkin purée
- 1 large can (16 oz) of diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pack of chili seasoning (we like McKormick)
- Nonstick spray
- Olive Oil
- Crock pot or Slow Cooker
SHOP THE SUPPLIES BELOW:
- Prepare the crock pot with a thin layer of of olive oil (to prevent sticking)
- Dice the jalapeños, green chilies, habanero, ad onion
- Prepare a pan with non-stick spray and turn on med/high
- Brown ground beef, stirring constantly
- Before the beef is fully cooked, add the peppers and onion
- When the meat is brown, turn off the heat and add 1/2 the pack of chili seasoning pack
- Drain and pour all beans into the crock pot
- Turn crock pot on low and add meat/pepper mixture
- Add the pumpkin purée and the 2nd half of the chili seasoning pack
- Add the minced garlic
- Add the pumpkin spice, and cinnamon, and cayenne pepper
- Mix well, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Serve alone, over a baked potato, over rice, pasta, or with Fritos! Top with anything you love like: sour cream, cheese, onions, chives, parsley, avocado, jalapeños, onions, etc.