CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES
If you’re in the mood for dessert but don’t want to over do it…
Oh who am I kidding! Go ahead and overdo it with these Strawberry stuffed cheesecake bites! You can’t just have one. It’s impossible!
The are a delicious spin on chocolate covered strawberries! Not only is this cute and creative, but if you love the taste of cheesecake without all the effort (and without all the calories), then this little dessert is for you! It’s got cheesecake, strawberries, and chocolate – what more could you ask for in two bites?
Ingredients for Cheesecake Strawberries:
- graham cracker crumbs
Watch how these ones are made
WOW… so good!
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Beat together the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.
- Put the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large round tip.
- With a sharp paring knife, cut a cone shape out of the top of each strawberry to leave a small hollow.
- Put the cream cheese filling into each strawberry
- Place the graham cracker crumbs into a shallow bowl. Dip the filled side of the strawberry into the graham cracker crumbs
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe glass in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until warm and smooth, 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave).
- Dip the unfilled ends of the strawberries into the melted chocolate and place on the prepared baking sheet
- Refrigerate until set.
Click the back and forward buttons below for more strawberry recipes!