Watermelon Fun Dip Parfait
Today we were in the mood to make something fun. We wanted it to be cold, since it’s hot outside. But we also wanted it to be yummy and, of course, easy to make! So, we headed to the kitchen to look for supplies. You are going to LOVE this sweet and delicious Watermelon Fun Dip Parfait. Isn’t it gorgeous? Just wait until you taste it….
For this recipe, you will need:
- 1 red packet of Cherry flavored Fun Dip (find Fun Dip here)
- 1 blue packed of Razz Apple flavored Fun Dip
- Vanilla yogurt (get a large container of it)
- 2 bowls
- 2 spoons
- measuring spoon
- clear cups
- black Sixlets (find Sixlets candies here)
Did you see our Facebook video on how to make Watermelon Fun Dip Parfaits?
Follow us here on Facebook so you don’t miss the fun things we do!
- In the first bowl, mix 1.5 cups of vanilla yogurt with 2 teaspoons of Razz Apple Fun Dip. Even though the packet is blue, it will come out green!
- Mix until the color is fully blended.
- In the second bowl, mix 1.5 cups of vanilla yogurt with 2 teaspoons of Cherry Fun Dip.
- Mix until the color is fully blended
- Layer the green and yellow flavors in a clear glass cup (as seen in the video)
- Add the watermelon seeds on top! Just kidding:) Place 3 Sixlets on top. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Isn’t it delicious and adorable! Show your kids this recipe because they’ll love to make it alongside you.