Homemade Dog Treats
The easiest Homemade Dog Treats ever! Simply mix, roll, cut, and bake! Dogs go crazy for these peanut butter dog treats!
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
Preheat oven to 375℉
In one bowl, mix the “dry ingredients” (baking powder and flour).
In a separate bowl, mix the “wet ingredients” (peanut butter and milk). Mix the peanut butter and milk together until it is creamy and smooth.
Add the bowl of dry ingredients into the peanut butter mixture. It helps to do this in small amounts.
Roll the dough out onto wax paper, parchment paper, or a hard surface. It helps to add a little extra flour to the rolling pin. If the dough feels a bit dry, press it down with your fingertips for a little bit. This helps warm up the peanut butter and allows the dog treat dough to move more easily:)
Bake for 15 minutes. Adjust baking time as needed – the longer they bake, the crunchier they are so it’s really up to your pups’ preferences
- Room Temperature - Store in an airtight container or zipped bag at room temperature for up to 7 days.
- Freezer - When stored in a resealable freezer bag, your treats will last 3 months. Allow time for them to thaw
- Refrigerator - Your dog treats will keep in the fridge for up to 3 weeks. Store in an airtight container or freezer bag for best results