Carrot Napkin Utensils
Carrot Napkin Utensils – DIY bushel of carrots for Easter utensils! Green utensils wrapped in an orange napkin to look like carrots. Keep reading to see the complete directions and details about where I got the supplies. You’re going to get a lot of smiles when you display these utensils wrapped like carrots!
Supplies needed to make carrot napkin utensils:
- Orange napkins (regular size, not cocktail size)
- Green plastic utensils
- Orange ribbon
- Green paper or plastic grass for stuffing
- Terra cotta pot
I got everything at Wal Mart! Check the party isle for the colored napkins and plastic utensils:)
Watch how we make them:
- Lay the orange napkin down so that it looks like a diamond.
- Place one fork, spoon, and knife in the middle of the napkin:
- Take the right corner and fold it over the utensils like this:
- Take the outer left corner of the napkin and wrap it over the top and around to the back (conceal and corners in the back with extra folding). The top will be a little wider than the bottom, like the shape of a carrot!
- Tie some ribbon around the center to keep the utensils in place:
- Add a bow and place the in a standing position inside of paper grass filled terra cotta pot:
So adorable and easy!
You might also like some of these Easter crafts and recipes we’ve been up to:
Wash cloth bunnies (or boo bunnies)
Pages: 1 2