Well now isn’t this just the cutest little Halloween treat you’ve seen for young kids in awhile? It’s so simple, yet it’s so fun! The kids and I were bored one day but it was really hot outside (yes, fall is sometimes the hottest time of year in southern California). We were ready for a treat and we weren’t willing to turn on the oven! Frankenstein Milk was the perfect solution.
To make Frankenstein Milk you will need:
- Light corn syrup
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Large Google Eyes
- Tape or removable glue dots
- A Purple Straw
- Green Food Coloring
- Put a very thin layer of light corn syrup along the inside of the cup (just the top)
- Add the sprinkles to the corn syrup. The corn syrup will make the sprinkles stick.
- In a separate cup, combine some milk with 1-3 drops of food coloring (until you’ve reached the desired color)
- Add the green milk to the cup with the chocolate sprinkles
- Attach the google eyes with tape or removable glue dots
- Add a purple straw and you’ve created Frankenstein Milk!
The chocolate syrup and the chocolate sprinkles add just a tiny touch of sweet flavor to the milk. But really, rest assured that your kids are drinking a glass of healthy milk and not a ton of sugar (score!). Green milk is way more fun that plain milk— just watch!
Looking for more Halloween fun? Check out the Ghost Meringues we made!