This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Well now isn’t this just the cutest little Halloween treat you’ve seen for young kids in awhile? It’s so simple, yet it’s so fun! The kids and I were bored one day but it was really hot outside (yes, fall is sometimes the hottest time of year in southern California). We were ready for a treat and we weren’t willing to turn on the oven! Frankenstein Milk was the perfect solution.
To make Frankenstein Milk you will need:
- Light corn syrup
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Large Google Eyes
- Tape or removable glue dots
- A Purple Straw
- Green Food Coloring
- Put a very thin layer of light corn syrup along the inside of the cup (just the top)
- Add the sprinkles to the corn syrup. The corn syrup will make the sprinkles stick.
- In a separate cup, combine some milk with 1-3 drops of food coloring (until you’ve reached the desired color)
- Add the green milk to the cup with the chocolate sprinkles
- Attach the google eyes with tape or removable glue dots
- Add a purple straw and you’ve created Frankenstein Milk!
The chocolate syrup and the chocolate sprinkles add just a tiny touch of sweet flavor to the milk. But really, rest assured that your kids are drinking a glass of healthy milk and not a ton of sugar (score!). Green milk is way more fun that plain milk— just watch!
Looking for more Halloween fun? Check out the Ghost Meringues we made!