Mr. Bubbles Slime
We’ve made a lot of slime before. But, we’ve got to admit that this Mr. Bubbles Slime is our most favorite of all time! If your kids like slime, they HAVE to try this kind!
Do you remember using Mr. Bubbles bubble bath as a kid? I absolutely loved it and was so excited whenever my mom would get it for me.
They’ve made a new kind of foamy soap that I spotted the other day at Wal-Mart and it looked too fun to pass up. Just know you can get all of the supplies for this at your local Walmart (probably Target too!).
Not only is it fun to use, Mr. Bubbles Slime smells SO good too! We got 2 cans: grape and the mystery scent. Our mystery scent was our favorite. It was orange and smelled like a creamy orange dessert.
We had so much fun making the orange slime with the mystery can of Mr. Bubbles, that we made another batch of grape slime to show you how to do it too!
Ingredients for Mr. Bubbles Slime
- One bottle (4 oz) of white Elmer’s glue
- Contact saline solution (the stuff a person who wears contacts would store their contacts in) – like this
- One can (8 oz) of Mr. Bubbles Foam Soap – also found here
Other Supplies Needed to Make Slime
- Medium mixing bowl – not a large mixing bowl or a small bowl like you’d have cereal in, but a medium size bowl
- Plastic mixing spoon
- Baggie or container to store the slime in afterwards
How to Make Mr. Bubbles Slime
- Pour the entire bottle of glue inside the mixing bowl
- Fill the rest of the mixing bowl with Mr. Bubbles foam soap until it reaches the top of the bowl
- Mix the foam soap and glue until fully combined
- Add 1.5 – 2 tablespoons of saline contact solution. Mix thoroughly. Start with 1.5 tbs and add more as necessary. Don’t add too much! When you mix it in, you’ll see that it becomes the slime activator! Mix just enough in so that the slime isn’t overly sticky when you touch it. It shouldn’t stick all over your hands but slime does have a tacky texture.
Once it become too hard to mix with the spoon, pull it out of the bowl and get ready to be amazed!
Mr. Bubbles slime is sooooo soft and fluffy! It’s almost light as air and has the funnest consistency of any slime we’ve ever made before.
Best of all, it smells DELICIOUS!
Mr. Bubbles slime lasts for days and days. The colors are all different depending on the scent your buy. We plan on getting them ALL!
Looking for More Slime Recipes?