This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Frozen Yogurt Bark
When you’re in the mood for something sweet, something that will put a smile on your face, and something that is fun to make, Frozen Yogurt Bark is the perfect recipe! My kids absolutely love making Frozen Yogurt Bark and it only requires 3 ingredients (2 of which are Yoplait® yogurt…so easy!).
Here in southern California, the spring weather has slowly come back. I LOVE spring! Our backyard is warm until late in the afternoon, the sun is out a little bit longer, and everything is blooming. Today the coastal fog cleared up by 7:30 in the morning and we just knew it was going to be a gorgeous day to play outside! We quickly whipped up some Frozen Yogurt Bark for a cool afternoon snack under the sun.
Ingredients & supplies:
- Strawberry Yoplait Yogurt
- Vanilla Yoplait Yogurt
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Parchment paper
- 14 x 9 baking sheet
- Measuring cups
- Gallon sized freezer bag
Watch how we make it. SO fun!
Follow us on YouTube here
We hopped over to our local Albertsons grocery store to get the yogurt this morning. My kids have always loved strawberry and vanilla yogurt, which is why we stick to those two flavors. But, with all of the Yoplait flavors available, just imagine how many ways you can make Frozen Yogurt Bark!!!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (this prevents any sticking)
- Put 3 cups of strawberry yogurt on the baking sheet. Spread it out evenly using a spoon
- Place dollops of vanilla yogurt over the strawberry yogurt (about 1 cup – as seen in the video)
- Using a spoon, slowly swirl the vanilla yogurt and strawberry yogurt together. Kids love doing this!
- Add rainbow sprinkles on top
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 3 hours or until completely frozen
- Once frozen, remove the parchment paper from the solid frozen yogurt.
- Break the Frozen Yogurt Bark into “bark” sized pieces as seen in the video. Kids love doing this part too!
- Place the Frozen Yogurt Bark pieces in a gallon sized freezer bag (for storage) and keep it in the freezer for snacking.
If your baking sheet is a bit larger, just add a little more yogurt. In fact, add a variety of sprinkles and toppings too! While you are making it, imagine what snack you know you’ll be craving in the afternoon.
Frozen Yogurt Bark is an easy and delicious bite sized frozen yogurt treat that is perfect for snacking. It will melt in your mouth but you’ll gobble it up before it melts in your hands! My kids hold each piece with a paper towel, sit together outside on the sidewalk, and eat a couple pieces of Frozen Yogurt Bark on warm afternoons. They know where the bag in the freezer is, and because the ingredients are overly indulgent, they know they don’t have to ask me for another piece. Go for it! Snack away kids!
Frozen Yogurt is simply Snacksational!
Love strawberry yogurt as much as we do? Check out how we made this Yogurt Silly Putty using Yoplait. Your kids are going to love this fun craft!
Click the picture below:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons. The opinions and text are all mine.