Mickey Pretzels are PERFECT for Disney lovers and Disney-themed parties. You might have seen us make these Mickey Biscuits and today we got creative again making Mickey Pretzels! We are at Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii on a much-needed family vacation. We’ve really been in love with everything Disney since we got here. After a long hard day at the beach and in the lazy river (hah!), we needed a nice warm snack inside.
I think our DIY Mickey Pretzels hit the spot! Best of all, they took 10 minutes to make. One of the many reasons we love to go to Disney Parks is to eat. Disney has some of the most amazing snacks, and one of my favorites is a Mickey Pretzel! I just think it’s more fun to eat items that are shaped like Mickey.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE MICKEY PRETZELS
1 can of refrigerated pretzel dough
1/2 of water
2 teaspoons of baking soda
Making homemade pretzels can take a long time, especially when a craving comes on quickly. I usually don’t want to wait the 1-2 hours it would take to make the dough, let it rise, boil, and bake. That’s why I love this recipe. All you need is a can of refrigerated pizza dough plus a few ingredients that are probably already in your pantry!
These buttery soft pretzels were a hit with the kids. They’re so easy to make that your kids can actually do most of the work! Now sit back, put on some Disney music, and enjoy your warm Mickey Pretzel!Disney = good. Food = good. Disney food = GREAT. Be sure to share this with all of your Disney loving friends!
More Disney Treats by Smart School House to Try Next:
- Baking sheet
- Small bowl
- Basting brush
- 1 can Refrigerated pretzel dough
- ½ cup Water
- 2 teaspoons Baking soda
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease baking sheet
- Unroll & Separate dough into strips (strips are precut in the package)
- Split one strip in half
- Take one half and split it in half again (these will be for the 2 Mickey ears)
- Roll the strips so they become a little longer
- Create one large circle and two smaller circles with your 3 dough pieces
- Make sure they are touching so that they bake together in one piece when creating the Mickey shape
- Stir 1/2 cup of water and 2 teaspoons of baking soda in a small bowl. Brush top of each pretzel dough evenly with soda water mixture
- Sprinkle each pretzel lightly with a pinch of salt that comes with the pretzel dough (about 1/8 teaspoon). Discard unused salt
- Bake 8-9 minutes or until golden brown