Bubble Gum Bubble Bath Recipe
Bubbles are SO fun! They’re even more fun when you’re surrounded by them in a big bath tub. What makes this super fantastic DIY bubble bath recipe theeee best is that the bubbles are scented like gum balls (crazy fun, right?). The ingredients are gentle and the process is extremely simple.
For this bubble bath recipe, you will need:
- Dr. Bronner’s Unscented Baby-Mild Castile Soap found HERE
- Vegetable Glycerine found HERE
- Bubble Gum Fragrance Oil found HERE
- Clear container found HERE
- Gumballs (optional for packaging/gift giving) found HERE
- 1 cup of Dr. Bronner’s Unscented Baby-Mild Castile Soap
- 1 cup of water
- 2/3 cups of vegetable glycerine
- 5 drops (or so, depending on preference) of bubble gum fragrance oil
Mix it all together and you’re done! The castile soap is extremely gentle and the vegetable glycerine is an ingredient that is typically used in soap and hair products (it makes hair smooth and soft). It is important to purchase bubble gum fragrance oil that is safe for the skin. The one I use is also typically used for making soap and body care products.
Enjoy your bath filled with bubble gum bubbles! This would be an incredibly fun gift to give others! You can make a lot at once and wrap them all up in pretty bottles surrounded by gum balls. How cute!