Bubble Wrap Floating Flower Arrangement
Today I’m showing you how to take inexpensive grocery store flowers and create a stunning centerpiece! This Bubble Wrap Floating Flower Arrangement will change how you think about floating flowers. The flowers won’t sink, the petals stay perfect, and the DIY floating flower centerpiece will last for days and days! You will love this…
To make a floating flower arrangement, you will need:
- Round fish bowls or vases (check your local craft store like Michael’s or Hobby Lobby!)
- Flowers – I got these for a few dollars at my grocery store:)
- Bubble wrap
Check out how a floating flower arrangement is made:
- Cut flowers down to size (as seen in the video)
- Fill your fish bowl or vase with water
- Take your bubble wrap…
- and cut it into small squares:
- Bend the square in half and cut a hole in the center (as seen in the video). Push the flower’s stem through the hole, creating a little “flower boat”
- Gently set the bubble wrap “flower boat” into the vase! Fill up the remaining space with flowers so that they can all float happily together.
Isn’t that amazing? Normally, flowers would start to collect water on their petals and slowly lose shape, sink, or look abnormally arranged. This floating flower arrangement made with bubble wrap, however, has been sitting perfectly as you see it for 5 days! How’s that for perfect?
Save this trick for all of your future parties, showers, events, and home decor!