I did this a few years ago (just before I started this blog) when my children were really young. My husband and I created a magical Easter Bunny Footprint Trail around the sidewalks of our house and sprinkled Easter eggs around it. It was SO FUN! I can’t wait to show you how simple it was to pull off:)
Easter Bunny Trail
If we asked our kids to hop like a bunny, they would hop with both feet together (as most kids would). So, we wanted to make sure that the trail made it look like the Easter Bunny hopped around the way they imagined he would- with both paws together!
More Adorable Easter Projects from Smart School House:
- Pet Peeps
- Peeps Houses
- Bunny Lollipops
- Washcloth Bunnies
- Glow in the Dark Easter Egg Hunt
- Tulip Carrot Wreath
- Bunny Ear Napkins
- Peeps Cookie Bars
- Carrot Napkin Utensils
- Terra Cotta Pot Carrot
- Brownie Carrot Patch
Our kids were really young (one was still crawling), so we made the Easter egg hunt pretty easy for them. If your kids are older, make the bunny trail but make the Easter egg hunt a bit more challenging! When you are done, simply use a broom to sweep away the paws or wash away the bunny paws with and hose and water.
You Will Need
- Aluminum baking pan (like this)
- Flour – or any white powder you prefer!
- Cut out two “bunny-like” shaped paws in the aluminum baking pan. The pan should be big enough to put two paws together.
- Place the pan on the sidewalk and sprinkle the flour in the pan
- Lift the pan up and two white bunny paws will be left behind
- The extra flour will stay nice and neat in the pan