This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Tea Light Pumpkins
Tea Light Pumpkins are little orange flameless tea lights that stand up and smile! Turn on the candle and the flame becomes the glowing pumpkin nose. They are ADORABLE and so funto make! These little pumpkins are easy enough for kids to make, yet, pretty enough to pass out as Halloween gifts. You’re going to love these easy directions…
If you saw our post yesterday on how to make Tea Light Witches (see them here on Facebook), then you might already know that I needed to go to Wal-Mart yesterday for random odds and ends and accidentally came home with a BUNCH of stuff from their Halloween isle. Has that ever happened to you? I got completely distracted and it was like BOOM! I suddenly had a cart filled with fun Halloween stuff!
Today I’ll show you how to make these Tea Light Pumpkins with some of the simple craft supplies I got.
Watch how easy they are to make!
Follow me here on Facebook to see all of our quick and easy craft ideas!
Start by gluing a mini popsicle stick to the back of the orange tea light. Be sure you don’t cover up the switch!
I used a fork, make a spiral looking pumpkin leaf to attach the the popsicle stem.
Turn on the tea lights and watch the pumpkins come to life! Place them in a small cellophane bag and hand them out as DIY Halloween gifts. So ADORABLE!
How fun and easy is that?
Have you seen our DIY Tea Light Witches yet? Oh my goodness the pumpkins and the witches look so cute together!
Tea Light WitchesPrint Here
You Will Need
- Orange flameless tea lights. I found these in the Halloween section at Wal-Mart, but you can also get similar ones here on Amazon.
- Miniature popsicle sticks like these
- Green pipe cleaners (with scissors to cut)
- Black adhesive gemstones or rhinestones They are inexpensive at craft stores or Wal-Mart.
- Glue gun or tacky glue for kids.
- Start by gluing a mini popsicle stick to the back of the orange tea light. Be sure you don’t cover up the switch!
- Next, cut the green pipe cleaners into pieces about 3 inches long. Using a fork, make a spiral looking pumpkin leaf to attach the the popsicle stem.
- Then, glue the curly pipe cleaner to the stem
- Next, add some adhesive gemstones! If you can’t find the sticky kind, use a little tacky glue. I used larger gemstones for the eyes and smaller gemstones for the pumpkins mouth.
- Turn on the tea lights and watch the pumpkins come to life!
- Place them in a small cellophane bag and hand them out as DIY Halloween gifts.