Aren’t these the cutest little carrots? This Brownie Carrot Patch is a no-fail Easter dessert you’ll make every single year. Fancy desserts are nice and all but there is just something that makes my heart smile to see cute holiday these desserts on the table.
Brownie Carrot Patch
As springtime approaches, we are finding fun and creative ways to welcome the warmer weather. We’re sooo excited about Easter, aren’t you?
If you love brownies (like we do) you will love this quick and easy brownie carrot patch. It’s a cute idea for an ordinary spring day or even an Easter get together with friends and family!
Looking for other Easter Ideas?
Supplies Needed for a Brownie Carrot Patch Cup
- Small glass votive. We found these planter shaped candle votives at Michaels
- Icing bag with frosting tip (or a sealable plastic bag with the corner cut off)
- A box of brownie mix (usually also requiring eggs and oil)
- Orange Frosting
- Edible grass (we found this pack at Hobby Lobby)
Carrot Patch Brownies are the no-fail Easter dessert you’ll make every year for your party. They’re easy to decorate and would look super cute as the sweet treat for any Easter or Spring time meal!
More Easter Recipes by Smart School House:
How fun is that? My kids LOVED eating these after school today.
Brownie Carrot PatchPrint Here
You Will Need
- Small glass votive
- Icing bag with frosting tip or baggie
- A box of brownie mix and accompanying ingredients
- Orange Frosting
- Edible Grass
- Bake the brownies according to the recipe desired
- Let the brownies cool completely
- Crumble the brownies to make “soil”
- Scoop the brownies into a votive that looks like a planter (or something similar)
- Pipe a small amount of orange frosting on top of the brownie (as seen in the video)
- Add a few pieces of edible gross on top of the frosting to make it look like a carrot