Hawaiian Punch Cookies
Yay for fun cookies! Our Hawaiian Punch Cookies are sure to capture the attention of every kid in sight (and cookie loving moms like me). They are colorful, packed with fun flavors, and extremely fun to make with kids. The recipe isn’t too difficult- because, let’s face it, ain’t nobody got time for dat in this house! Plus, the color options and combinations are so unique.
You’re going to love this cookie recipe.
…..whisper voice: and so will your kids….
Colorful, tasty, and fantastically FUN Hawaiian Punch Cookies!
Do you love Hawaiian Punch? Do your kids love creating fun things in the kitchen?
Then you must check out my Hawaiian Punch Play Dough
(yup, it’s fully edible).
Hawaiian Punch CookiesPrint Here
You Will Need
- Hawaiian Punch powder packs in your choice of flavor (using 1/2 tsp. increments)
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3.5 cups of flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1.5 cups of butter (softened)
- Food coloring (optional, of course!)
- Combine the flour and baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
- Using an electric mixer, combine the white sugar and the softened butter on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add in the egg and the vanilla. Continue to mix until creamy.
- Slowly add in the flour and baking powder mixture.
- Remove the prepared cookie dough and separate it into however many Hawaiian Punch flavors you desire (we did 4 sections).
- Add 1/2 tsp. of Hawaiian Punch flavoring to each different section. The powder is potent, so don’t add too much!
- With your hands (your kids will love this), combine the Hawaiian Punch flavoring into the cookie dough.
- Add food coloring to enhance the different Hawaiian Punch flavors. This is optional, of course, but totally cool too!
- Place rounded dough balls onto a greased cookie sheet. I like to line my cookie sheets with foil, but you don’t have to!
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 9 minutes or just before the edges get too brown.