This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Pazookie Cookie Cups
Have you ever heard of Pazookie? Most people would say, “YEEEEEESSSS!” (as they instantly begin to drool). If you haven’t heard of Pazookie, well, just get ready. It’s life changing. You’ll never look at cookies and ice cream the same way again! Who knew something so simple would be so delicious? Today we switched stuff up a little bit to make Pazookie even easier to serve and eat. Pazookie Cookie Cups are a new family favorite!
For this recipe, you will need:
- A muffin tin
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Toothpicks (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream
- 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of butter (2 sticks) at room temperature
- 3/4 cup of plain white sugar
- 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1-2 cups of chocolate chips (we prefer 1 cup because this cookie dough is just that good!)
- 2 eggs
We just renovated our kitchen (more on the pretty details of that are coming soon!). This was the first time we got to use our LG ProBake oven! We love to bake and this gorgeous range is the perfect fit four our family! You might have seen us here on Instagram while we were actually baking these cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Put Non-Stick spray on the inside of your muffin tin (apply liberally because nobody likes cookies that stick to the tin)
- In one bowl, combine all of the “dry” ingredients: flour, white sugar, salt, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, blend the brown sugar, eggs, butter, and vanilla together. It’s best to use a mixer for this part!
- Slowly add the “dry” ingredients into the brown sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla bowl.
- Once fully combined, add in the chocolate chips and try your hardest to not sneak a taste of the dough. Oh who am I kidding… Grab an extra spoon and eat the dough if you want. Life is too short- eat the cookie dough!
- After you have regained your focus, use a clean spoon to fill the muffin tins about 1/2 – 3/4 full. The cookies will rise.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until you see them turn golden. Stick a tooth pick in the center of a cookie cup and see if it comes out clean. There will be a slight well in the center of each cookie cup. Those are custom designed to hold a big scoop of vanilla ice cream (ha!).
- Let them cool for about 3 minutes, then use another toothpick to remove the cookie cups from the muffin tin (going around the tin, separating the cookies from the edge)
- Top the chocolate chip cookie cups with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Serve while the cookies are still warm.
- Makes about 20 cookie cups (depending on how much dough you eat before they get baked hehe!)
Save the extra cookie cups in a sealable plastic bag and reheat them in the microwave before serving them with ice cream.
No really, in order for Pazookie to be Pazookie, the cookie has to be served warm under the ice cream.
It’s the law.
Love cookies? Check out our recipe for Marshmallow Stuffed Chocolate Cookies (CLICK HERE)