Squeeze Pouch Ice Cream
Do your kids love squeeze pouches as much as mine do? On a hot day, turn them into a cold creamsicle ice cream with this simple trick. Squeeze Pouch Ice Cream will quite possibly change the way you look at a squeeze pouch forever!
For us, summertime is all about freedom, relaxation, togetherness, and fun. If you were a kid and you had to define summer with a specific flavor, what flavor would you pick? For me, it’s creamsicle! Creamsicle is a mix between creamy vanilla and orange (my mouth waters just thinking about it!). Instead of making homemade creamsicle ice cream, we got creative with it and we used some easy-to-grab Super Squeeze pouches from Horizon. I love that they’re filled with protein and made with real fruit, my kids love that they are so creamy and tasty!
For this creamsicle ice cream, you will need:
- Orange Blast Super Squeeze pouches made by Horizon
- Vanilla ice cream
- A freezer
- A spoon
- Place the Orange Blast Super Squeeze pouches into your freezer for approximately 1 hour, or until they have a firm but moveable consistency (not frozen solid).
- Using scissors, cut the top nozzle off
- Place 3 tablespoons of vanilla ice cream into the frozen Orange Blast squeeze pouch
- Gently mix the ice cream and the Orange Blast together and enjoy!
It’s the world’s easiest and quickest creamsicle ice cream ever! The Orange Blast Super Squeeze is already so smooth and creamy, it’s just asking for some cold and creamy vanilla ice cream to be added to it on a hot summer day. Grab one as you walk to the summer concert in the park, or hang out with the neighborhood kids after a bbq. Your kids will be smiling and they will love summer that much more!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.