This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Christmas is quickly approaching and we’ve been spending a lot of time prepping food, decorations, and crafts for the holiday! Today we made Strawberry Santas with just 3 ingredients. Well, more like 3 items:) You only need 3 very easy-to-find “ingredients” to assemble these Strawberry Santas. No cooking, baking, or strenuous activity is involved!
They taste delicious because they have a creamy vanilla center. Vanilla and strawberries? Yes, please! You’re going to love learning how to make Strawberry Santas for Christmas…
Adorable little Santas made with strawberries, frosting, and gel icing will have your guests gathering around the Christmas dessert table. It doesn’t get much sweeter than this! This strawberry Santa recipe is fun to make and only takes minutes to prepare. A healthy treat for Christmas that will put a smile on everyone’s face.
Aren’t they so ADORABLE?!
If you want to take them to a party, quickly assemble them once you arrive. Again, the juice of the strawberries might cause the frosting to slide off. But, as long as the juice is dabbed off with a paper towel just before assembling the Santas (and just before eating them), then you are good to go!
More DIY Christmas Ideas to See:
The sweet and creamy vanilla frosting is a dreamy combination with the strawberries. Sometimes the simplest things taste so wonderful together. What I love most is that these are so easy to make during the busiest time of the year.
More Christmas Treats by Smart School House to Try Next:
- Paper Towel
- Frosting piping with small round tip or a bag or baggie with the bottom corner cut off
- Fresh strawberries
- Vanilla frosting (in a can or homemade)
- Black icing gel
- Rinse the strawberries and cut off the leaves (discard)
- Cut the pointed end off of each strawberry. Place the newly cut edge down on a clean napkin. The napkin will absorb the fresh strawberry juice, which is what you want.
- The “body” of Santa needs to be quickly dabbed on a fresh paper towel as well. The extra juice will cause the frosting to slide. By letting the paper towel absorb the fresh strawberry juice, the frosting will stay in place better.
- Put vanilla frosting in a piping bag (or in a zip lock bag and cut the corner off).
- Gently swirl some vanilla frosting on the top of the body.
- Place the “Santa hat” (or the strawberry tip) on top of the frosting.
- Add a dab of frosting on top of his hat.
- Next carefully add two eyes with black icing.