This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Valentine’s Day Pizza Braid
Valentine’s Day is just a few days away and we are TOTALLY ready! We have our class Valentine’s made, our classroom party supplies ready, and our front door is adorned with a little love (as you might have seen here on Instagram). It was only natural for us to make a Valentine’s Day pizza today. It can actually be a snack or meal both depending on when you eat it and how many people you plan to serve. For us, it was an afternoon snack for 4. It only took 10 minutes to make and turned out so cute!
Last updated: November 24, 2017
This post was originally published on February 10, 2016
Valentine’s Day Pizza Ingredients
- Baking pan
- Pillsbury Seamless Dough Sheet (seen in the video below)
- Non-stick spray
- Pepperoni slices
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- Pizza knife
- Small heart shaped cookie cutter
Look at how we made it. So easy and so fun!
Follow us here on YouTube
Kids are really good at helping make this pepperoni pizza. Older kids like to slice the bread, smaller kids like to make the heart shaped pepperoni. There’s just something so fun about braiding the Pillsbury dough. Make it as full or as thin crust as you prefer. Add veggies, sausage, or extra cheese inside!
Valentine’s Day Pizza Recipe
1. Place the dough sheet on a baking pan.
2. Place pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni down the center
3. Slice the sides of the dough at an angle (as seen in the video)
4. Braid alternating dough slices in toward the center
5. Using a small heart shaped cookie cutter, make heart shaped pepperoni pieces.
6. Add more cheese and the heart shaped pepperoni slices on top
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
Looking for More Valentine’s Day Recipe Ideas?
- The BEST Valentine’s Day Recipes Ever
- Valentines’s Day Dessert Ideas
- Twinkie Hearts
- Heart Shaped Tortilla Chips
- Cake Shaped Like a Heart
- Quesadillas Shaped Like Hearts
Isn’t that a fun recipe idea for Valentine’s Day?
Happy Valentine’s Day!