This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Colorful Peeps Bundt Cake is made of Kix and melted Peeps marshmallows! Made in a bundt cake pan and cut into cereal Peeps treats! My viral and popular Peeps Rice Krispies treats inspired this adorable “cake” recipe. Sliced up into handheld pieces, this is another Peeps treat you must try!
Peeps Bundt Cake
The Peeps treats are soft and slightly crunchy with just the perfect amount of sweetness from marshmallows. This quick and easy treat for Easter is fun to make and fun to serve! This recipe is so easy, be sure to get the kids involved!
A Peeps bundt cake is a perfect addition to your Easter table! It looks so pretty and creative on display and cuts into fun individual pieces. Look how colorful each Peep treat is!
Bundt cake pan
Cake stand or serving plate
To cut into “cake slices”, apply the non-stick spray to a butter knife and cut into handheld pieces. The non-stick spray prevents the knife and marshmallows from sticking together.
Peeps Bundt Cake treats are ordinary Rice Krispy Treats with a colorful twist! Instead of traditional marshmallows, Peeps add a beautiful pastel color, making it a wonderful spring and Easter treat!
More Easter Recipes by Smart School House to Try Next:
Peeps Bundt Cake Recipe
Peeps Bundt Cake
- Bundt Cake Pan
- Butter knife
- Large pot
- Plastic mixing spoon or spatula
- 10-11 cups Kix cereal (almost the entire box)
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 30 Peeps
- Nonstick spray
- Prepare the bundt cake pan with a generous coat of non-stick spray
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, soften butter (not fully melted)
- Stir in Kix cereal and mix until coated in butter
- Reduce heat to low and add Peeps marshmallows
- Spray your plastic mixing spoon or spatula with non-stick spray
- Mix gently until the Peeps marshmallows are melted. Once they begin to melt, don't overmix! Let the colors still be seen. Overmixing reduces the amount of pastel color seen in the final cake.
- Add the Kix and marshmallow mixture to the bundt can
- Spray your fingertips with non-stick spray and press the cereal mixture down into the pan so it is spread evenly and flat.
- Allow the Peeps bundt cake to cool for about an hour. If you're in a hurry, place the cake pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Turn the cake pan upside down over a cake plate (or serving plate) and it will slide right out of the bundt pan.
- To cut into "cake slices", apply the non-stick spray to a butter knife and cut into handheld pieces. The non-stick spray prevents the knife and marshmallows from sticking together.