Breath Savers Valentine
…….Valentine, you are a breath of fresh air…….
Raise your hand if you love Breath Savers!
Oh good- then this DIY Valentine idea is just for you (plus I have a free printable for you and all of your friends):
This is a fun DIY Valentine idea for bigger kids, co-workers, or ANY friends & family! It’s cute, useful, and puts a smile on your face.
- Breath Savers
- Printable tag (I’ll show you how to download the tag I made below)
- Some sort of string or twine.
- Tape (I used washi tape but any tape will work)
- Print this free Valentine printable by clicking on the image below. Then, in the next scree either drag and drop the image to your desktop or press the printer icon. After that, double click on the image once it is on your desktop, then hit “file” and “print”
- Cut out the tags
- Attach them to Breath Savers with tape
Isn’t this fun? Happy Valentine’s Day!
Looking for other easy DIY Valentine ideas?
Check out our Blushing Marshmallow Valentine:
and our Kinetic Sand Valentine: