Try to look at this Valentine without smiling. Just try! I bet you can’t. Who wouldn’t love a Blushing Marshmallow Valentine? It’s simply the cutest little DIY Valentine idea …. ever! If you and your kids are looking for unique, inexpensive, and fun DIY Valentine’s Day idea for the class, you’ve found it here! The printable is free and a big bag of these marshmallows only costs a few dollars.
Blushing Marshmallow Valentine
- Pink and white marshmallows. I got them at the grocery store and they’re vanilla and strawberry favored (yum!). If you can’t find any at the store, you can find them here on Amazon.
- Clear goodie bags that are about 3 inches wide (like these)
- Double sided tape (or regular tape will work too)
- Printer and white paper
- The free “You Make Me Blush” printable … keep reading below for that….
More DIY Valentines Ideas:
- Candy Heart Valentine Bouquet
- Conversation Heart Ice Cream:
- Conversation Heart Candy Melts:
- You Are Dynamite Pringles Cans:
- Foam Fortune Cookies
- Kinetic Sand Valentine:
- Pretzel Flowers
- Emoji Meringues
- Watercolor Paint Gift
- Pretzel Hearts
- Print the “You Make Me Blush” treat bag toppers below. Click the image, then drag and drop the image to your desktop in the next screen (or click the printer icon).
- Cut out the tags
- Place 2 marshmallows into the clear treat bags (the white on the left and the pink on the right)
- Staple the bags closed and use double sided tape to attach the tags to the bags.
Each tag has a place on the back for To and From names. I’d recommend writing names on the tags before attaching them to the bags.
Is that fun?! Happy Valentine’s Day!