Christmas Decoration. If you are looking for a cute, easy, and inexpensive way to decorate your windows for Christmas, this is the perfect project. Get all of the materials from the Dollar Store. It will cost less than $7.00!
You will need:
- a decorative bow
- christmas ornaments (in whatever colors you like)
- garland, and either ribbon or fishing line
- Hang the garland across the window
- Attach the bow to the middle
- hang the ornaments at various levels from the garland using fishing line or ribbon seen.
It looks so pretty from the outside too!
Here are some other ideas for inspiration:
Click the back and forward buttons below for more Christmas Decorating Ideas!