How to Make a Candy Sleigh
Santa is almost done up at the North Pole and, here at Smart School House, we can’t wait! We’ve been sharing so many holiday ideas and recipes in excitement. Some are our favorite projects from the past and some are new, like these ADORABLE mini Santa candy sleighs! Use them for classrooms, gifts, or even stocking stuffers. They are super easy and fun to make!
To make these candy sleighs you will need:
- Mini candy bars (like a variety bag of mini Hershey bars)
- 1 medium size candy bar (we used a Christmas tree Snickers)
- Standard size candy canes
- Christmas Dove chocolate squares (they look like wrapped gifts)
- Christmas erasers or something similar. We got these erasers at Hobby Lobby.
- Glue gun
Watch how to make these candy sleights:
How to Make a Sleigh with Candy Canes
- Hot glue the medium candy bar to 2 candy canes
- Next, stack and glue 3 mini candy bars for Santa’s seat
- Glue a Santa eraser, a Santa chocolate bar, or even a Santa sticker to the front of the chocolate seat
- Fill the back of Sant’s sleigh with gifts! Christmas Dove chocolate squares look like gifts, so just stack them and glue them until his sleigh looks full.
- Glue a reindeer eraser, reindeer chocolate, or even a reindeer sticker to the front of the sleigh.
So cute and easy! Plus, they’re completely edible. A regular size glue gun uses relatively low heat glue, so the chocolates won’t be ruined at all by the warmth of the hot glue.
Here is a Candy Train to go with it!
You might also love making this Fish Bowl Snowman
and these GIANT Paper Plate Lollipops