Giant Pool Noodle Flowers
Who loves adorable DIY outdoor decorations? We do, we do! If you follow me on Facebook (don’t miss out and follow me here) then you might have seen these adorable GIANT Pool Noodle Flowers that I shared today.
Are you ready to make some? They’ll stand up straight in any yard and will definitely catch a lot of attention!
Let’s get started…
These are so easy and adorable.
Watch how simple they are to make!
To make large flowers out of pool noodles, you will need the following supplies from my local dollar store:
- Pool noodles
- Noodle boards (you can also find them here on Amazon)
- Plastic chip dip tray – any shape will work… all flowers are unique and different
- A plastic bowl to place in the center of the chip dip tray
Head to the hardware store to find these supplies:
- Liquid Nails – the clear silicon works great
- Wooden dowels in the lumber section. The 5/8″ dowels are just about the same size as the pool noodles!
Finally, you will need these tools:
Remember, your flowers don’t have to look just like mine! If you find a plastic plate and glue smaller bowls around it for petals… that will make a flower too! Use what you have or what you can find. You simply can’t go wrong because ANY giant pool noodle flower will look great!
- Using Liquid Nails, glue the bowl to the center of the chip tray. Allow it to dry.
- Glue the chip tray to the top of the pool noodle. This might take some propping for it to stay in place with anything you have around. Allow it to dry.
- Glue the Noodle Boards to the pool noodles for the “leaves”. Let the “leaves” dry.
- Cut off any extra edges from the leaves (if necessary)
- Hammer the wooden dowels into your yard
- Slip the pool noodles over the dowels!
How adorable are these giant outdoor flowers?!
If you like this outdoor idea, then I know you’ll love these Glowing Watering Cans made with Fairy Lights!