Glow in the Dark Easter Egg Hunt
This is a fun idea for an Easter egg hunt! Use DIY glow in the dark eggs and put them out in the dark for kids on Easter! You’ll love how easy this is to do and how you can reuse your supplies next year.
To make a glow in the dark Easter egg hunt, you will need the following supplies:
- Large plastic Easter eggs (or jumbo eggs). You can find them here online.
- Flameless tea lights (like these)
- UPDATE: They now sell small glow sticks just for putting in Easter Eggs. Find them here!
Watch how neat a glow in the dark Easter egg hunt is!
How to Do a Glow in the Dark Easter Egg Hunt
- Just before the sun goes down, place a glowing tea light in each egg. You could also put in a small candy, sticker, coin, or anything else you want too!
- Set the eggs out and let the kids collect them in the dark. SO FUN!
Glow in the Dark Easter EggsPrint Here
You Will Need
- Just before the sun goes down, place a tea light in each egg.
- UPDATE- if using the mini glow sticks, active them and place them in the plastic eggs.
- Optional- put in a small candy, sticker, coin, or anything else in the egg.
- Set the eggs out and let the kids collect them in the dark. SO FUN
You might also like some of these Easter ideas too:
- Bunny Lollipops
- Wash Cloth Bunnies
- Plastic Wine Glass Cupcake Stands
- Carrot Napkins
- Cutie Carrots
- Terra Cotta Carrot