This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Hello and welcome to Smart School House! We are so happy that you are here and we hope that you mosey around all of our DIY crafts and become inspired to get your craft on! Today we are sharing an ADORABLE gift idea that can be used for Valentine’s Day (since it’s right around the corner) or for ANY time of the year! These Dynamite Pringles Cans can be used for birthday parties, end of year gifts, sports teams and so much more:) Best of all, assembling a You Are Dynamite Pringles Can is fun and easy for all ages to do. Let’s get started!
You Are Dynamite Pringles Can
To make a Dynamite Pringles Can, you will need the following supplies:
- Small cans of Pringles (you can usually find them at the grocery store or Costco!)
- Red card stock paper or construction paper
- Black card stock paper or construction paper
- Hot Glue
- Black Pipe Cleaners
- Double-Sided Tape (or just hot glue if you don’t have double sided tape!)
- This “you are dynamite” gift tag. I made it for you to print here
Watch how we made them!
- Measure your Pringles cans on the red card stock. They are most likely just over 4 inches tall:)
- Using a ruler, create a straight line and cut out the perfectly sized red piece of card stock
- Place some double-sided tape on the card stock and attach it to the Pringles can. Or, you can use hot glue for this part too:)
- Cut a strip of black card stock out. I used the thickness of my ruler, so about an inch or so.
- Using double-sided tape or hot glue, wrap the black strip of paper around the can.
- Cut your black pipe cleaner down to size. I made mine about 2 inches long.
- Attach it using a small “dollup” of hot glue on the chip can’s plastic lid. Hold it in place for about 20 seconds until the hot glue dries.
- Cut out the “You Are Dynamite” tags and attach them to the chip can
Isn’t that just the cutest?
Check out some of our other fun DIY ideas:
Kinetic Sand Valentine