30 Second Vampire Cookies
How to make Vampire Cookies in 30 seconds for Halloween!
Use a gingerbread man cookie cutter… SO SMART.
If you are short on time, patience, or lack professional baking skills (like me), this is the perfect Halloween cookie recipe for you!
To make these cookies, you’ll need to pull out your Christmas cookie cutters a bit early. It’s so worth it though!
Supplies and Ingredients needed:
- Sugar cookie dough. Here’s our homemade recipe. But, there is no shame in my game because we made these cookies with a pre-made sugar cookie mix from the store. If you have the time and desire, feel free to make a homemade dough!
- Rolling pin
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Candy Eyes (like these)
- Decorating cookie icing in white, black, and red. You can find this next to the decorating gel at the store. They come in easy to use tubes that are perfect for drawing. Use the decorating cookie icing, not the gel though. The icing will dry like frosting where gel remains too sticky for this project. If you can’t find black decorating icing, use black gel instead.
- Gingerbread man cookie cutter
Watch how to make Vampire cookies in just 30 seconds!
Follow me here on Facebook to see all of our quick and easy recipes!
- Preheat oven according to the sugar cookie package or homemade sugar cookie recipe.
- Make the sugar cookie dough and prepare your work surface with a dust of flour to prevent the dough from sticking.
- Rub a little bit more flour on your rolling pin.
- Roll the dough out until it’s about 1/4 inch thick
- Use the cookie cutter to make gingerbread men shapes.
- Place the cookies on top of a baking sheet lined with parchment paper about2 inches apart.
- Bake according the the sugar cookie directions.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Using the white decorating frosting, attach the candy eyes to the cookies (the frosting will help “glue” the eyes down).
- Make a thin black line with cookie icing, then add two white fangs using the white cookie icing.
- Finally, add 3 red dots with red cookie icing down the center.
Each cookie will be done in 30 seconds! They really are that simple and they look perfect! No fancy cookie decorating techniques are needed which makes these vampire cookies excellent for any last-minute Halloween parties or celebrations! Plus, who doesn’t like a sugar cookie? Everybody does!
You might also like our One-Eyed Monster Cookies: