This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Breakfast Bundt Cake is an egg dish baked in a beautiful bundt pan making the presentation of the breakfast look fancy, yet it’s very easy to do. It is wonderful for hosting brunch for a crowd or just a yummy breakfast for your family. With everything you love in any egg dish, as well as bites of buttery biscuits inside, this dish will leave everyone full and happy! It is a hit during the holidays.
Breakfast Bundt Cake
I love making casseroles. They make meals so much easier to serve and they are great recipes to have kids help with. Everything goes in one simple dish making them the perfect way to enjoy your favorite foods conveniently. This breakfast casserole is also a pretty way to present your favorite breakfast items when entertaining.
Pin this now to save it for laterPin It Now
Our breakfast cake is full of flavor, filling, and delicious. When making it for my kids, we use simple ingredients like ham and bacon. But, if you want to make it more indulgent, you can add anything you love! Mushrooms, onions, veggies… think about all the things you like to add to an omelet.
- Large eggs
- Canadian bacon – or regular bacon, sausage, protein of choice.
- O’Brien frozen hash browns- or regular frozen hash brown potatoes if you have picky eaters
- Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- Black pepper
- Cooking spray
- OPTIONAL Ingredients to add: Vegetables like spinach, bell peppers, green onions, mushrooms
Start by cutting both the Canadian bacon and refrigerated biscuits into cubes. The biscuit rounds are cut easily into 4 smaller pieces. I like to use buttery-flavored refrigerated biscuits because we enjoy the little bit of extra flavor they add to the breakfast dish.
In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk, then add salt and pepper to taste. After that, stir in the frozen hash browns, cheddar cheese, and Canadian bacon. Finally, you gently stir the biscuits into the egg mixture. Pour the mixture into a well-greased bundt pan (either with butter or non-stick spray).
All of the ingredients gently bake together in the oven within the bundt cake pan. Flip the pan over onto a serving platter and breakfast is ready! The result is everything you love on a breakfast plate but in one pretty breakfast cake!
I like to sprinkle chives and cherry tomatoes for presentation, but be sure to also set out ketchup, salsa, and Tabasco. Do you know what tastes really good with this egg dish? Slices of avocado! This is a must-try savory breakfast cake that can be made and served in so many creative and delicious ways.
Store the savory breakfast bundt cake leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days with plastic wrap.
Breakfast Bundt Cake Recipe
Breakfast Bundt Cake
- Bundt pan
- Non-stick spray
- Large mixing bowl
- 6 ounce package of Canadian bacon
- 2 cups O’Brien frozen hash browns
- 12 eggs
- 1 can Pillsbury biscuits (uncooked)
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- ½ cup whole milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Dice Canadian bacon into small squares
- Cut each biscuit into 4 small pieces
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together
- Add in the 2 cups of frozen O’Brien hash browns, stir
- Stir in the Canadian bacon
- Stir in the cheese
- Gently fold in the pieces of Pillsbury biscuits
- Prepare the bundt cake pan with non-stick spray
- Pour egg mixture into bundt pan
- Cover with aluminum foil
- Bake for 1 hour
- Remove from the oven – The egg will continue to cook a bit in the pan so once it is lightly browned on top
- Take it out of the pan to cool by gently turning the cake pan over and allowing the finished dish to slide out
- Serve on a cake stand or platter
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.