Whether hosting brunch for a crowd or just a yummy breakfast for your family, you are going to love our Breakfast Bundt Cake recipe! It is an egg dish baked in a beautiful bundt cake pan making the presentation of the breakfast look fancy, yet it’s very easy to do. With everything you love in any egg dish, as well as bites of buttery biscuits inside, this dish will leave everyone full and happy! It is definitely a hit during the holidays.
Breakfast Bundt Cake
I love making casseroles. They make meals so much easier to serve and they are great recipes to have kids help with. Everything goes in one simple dish making them the perfect way to enjoy your favorite foods conveniently. This breakfast casserole is also a pretty way to present your favorite breakfast items when entertaining.
Our breakfast cake is full of flavor, filling, and delicious. When making it for my kids, we use simple ingredients like ham and bacon. But, if you want to make it more indulgent, you can add anything you love! Mushrooms, onions, veggies… think about all the things you like to add to an omelette.
For this recipe, you will need eggs, milk, cheese, Canadian bacon, O’Brien frozen hash browns (or regular frozen hash browns if you have picky eaters), as well as Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits.
How to Make a Breakfast Bundt Cake
Start by cutting both the Canadian bacon and refrigerated biscuits into cubes. The biscuit rounds cut easily into 4 smaller pieces. I like to use the buttery flavored refrigerated biscuits because we enjoy the little bit of extra flavor they add to the breakfast dish.
After whisking the eggs and milk, you will then add salt and pepper to taste. After that, stir in the frozen hash browns, cheese, and Canadian bacon (or regular bacon, or sausage, or whatever meats you love). Finally, you gently stir in the biscuits. So easy!
All of the ingredients gently bake together in the bundt cake pan. The result is everything you love on a breakfast plate but in one pretty breakfast cake! I like to sprinkle chives and cherry tomatoes for presentation, but be sure to also set out ketchup, salsa, and Tabasco. You know what tastes really good with this egg dish? Slices of avocado! This is a must-try savory breakfast cake that can be made and served in so many creative and delicious ways.
More Breakfast Recipes by Smart School House to Try Next:
Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
Breakfast Blackberry Biscuit Casserole
Muffin Tin Baked Eggs
Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Bacon and Egg Breakfast Pockets
Cinnamon Roll Cake
Peach Puff Pastries
Breakfast Bundt Cake
You Will Need
- 6 oz package of Canadian bacon, diced
- 2 cups of O’Brien frozen hash browns
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 can of Pillsbury biscuits (uncooked)
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup of whole milk
Other Supplies Needed:
- Bundt pan
- Non stick spray
- Large mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Dice Canadian bacon into small squares
- Cut each biscuit into 4 small pieces
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together
- Add in the 2 cups of frozen O’Brien hash browns, stir
- Stir in the Canadian bacon
- Stir in the cheese
- Finally, gently fold in the pieces of Pillsbury biscuits
- Prepare the bundt cake pan with non stick spray
- Pour egg mixture into bundt pan
- Cover with aluminum foil
- Bake for 1 hour
- The egg will continue to cook a bit in the pan so once it is lightly browned on top, take it out of the pan to cool by gently turning the cake pan over and allowing the finished dish to slide out. It’s really fun to serve on a cake stand!