Are you an experienced pancake maker? There is one in every house! The recipe is quite simple, but it has a special twist. If you have ever enjoyed a tall glass of cold chocolate milk, then this is the perfect recipe for you! Chocolate Milk Pancakes are kid-tested and chocolate-lover approved. These pancakes are for kids and adults alike. Check out the ooey-gooey goodness below.
Chocolate Milk Pancakes feature rich chocolate buttermilk pancakes with a thick white chocolate drizzle topping and garnished with mini marshmallows. Perfect for Saturday mornings!
Light and fluffy chocolate pancakes with chocolate chunks. The perfect chocolate lovers breakfast! A decadent way to start the day, these Chocolate Pancakes will add a sweet note to your morning. Try topping them with berries, whipped cream, or powdered sugar!
More Breakfast Recipes by Smart School House:
- Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pockets
- Peach Puff Pastry
- Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Muffin Tin Baked Eggs
- Egg McMuffins
- Freezer Friendly Breakfast Burritos
- Baked Eggs Benedict
- Blackberry Biscuit Bread
Chocolate Milk Pancakes
You Will Need
- 1-1/4 cup of Chocolate Milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon plain white sugar
- 1 package of vanilla flavored melting chocolate
- Marshmallows and shaved chocolate (to garnish)
- Additional butter and syrup (optional)
- Non-stick spray
- Electric mixer
- Mixing bowls
- In a mixing bowl, combine the egg and the TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk. Using an electric mixer, whip the egg and chocolate marshmallow milk until it is frothy.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and oil.
- Stir in the rest of the dry ingredients (don’t over-mix!)
- Warm up your favorite pancake-making griddle on medium heat with a little non-stick spray.
- Pour small amounts of the pancake mixture onto the griddle over medium heat.
- Flip the pancakes when they show small bubbles in the middle.
Directions for the chocolate syrup:
- Melt the vanilla flavored melting chocolate according to the package (super easy in the microwave).
- Place your container of melted chocolate in a bowl with hot water at the bottom. The hot water keeps the melted chocolate melted for easier serving.