This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Are you an experienced pancake maker? There is one in every house! The recipe is quite simple, but it has a special twist. If you have ever enjoyed a tall glass of cold chocolate milk, then this is the perfect recipe for you! Chocolate Milk Pancakes are kid-tested and chocolate-lover approved. These pancakes are for kids and adults alike. Check out the ooey-gooey goodness below.
Chocolate Milk Pancakes feature rich chocolate buttermilk pancakes with a thick white chocolate drizzle topping and garnished with mini marshmallows. Perfect for Saturday mornings!
Light and fluffy chocolate pancakes with chocolate chunks. The perfect chocolate lovers breakfast! A decadent way to start the day, these Chocolate Pancakes will add a sweet note to your morning. Try topping them with berries, whipped cream, or powdered sugar!
More Breakfast Recipes by Smart School House:
- Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pockets
- Peach Puff Pastry
- Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Muffin Tin Baked Eggs
- Egg McMuffins
- Freezer Friendly Breakfast Burritos
- Baked Eggs Benedict
- Blackberry Biscuit Bread
Chocolate Milk Pancakes
You Will Need
- 1-1/4 cup of Chocolate Milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon plain white sugar
- 1 package of vanilla flavored melting chocolate
- Marshmallows and shaved chocolate (to garnish)
- Additional butter and syrup (optional)
- Non-stick spray
- Electric mixer
- Mixing bowls
- In a mixing bowl, combine the egg and the TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk. Using an electric mixer, whip the egg and chocolate marshmallow milk until it is frothy.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and oil.
- Stir in the rest of the dry ingredients (don’t over-mix!)
- Warm up your favorite pancake-making griddle on medium heat with a little non-stick spray.
- Pour small amounts of the pancake mixture onto the griddle over medium heat.
- Flip the pancakes when they show small bubbles in the middle.
Directions for the chocolate syrup:
- Melt the vanilla flavored melting chocolate according to the package (super easy in the microwave).
- Place your container of melted chocolate in a bowl with hot water at the bottom. The hot water keeps the melted chocolate melted for easier serving.