This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Moscato Punch is perfect for sunny days and for serving with family and friends. Whether it’s Easter brunch, Mother’s Day, the 4th of July, or just a sunny day, this pretty drink hits the spot. Plus, you can make it kid-friendly, which is always important for us:)
Making a bubbly punch with wine is quite easy, yet it looks fancy. The pretty fruit makes the Moscato Punch look elevated and special. Moscato is a white wine that people love for its sweetness and delicious flavor. This pretty drink is super yummy and refreshing! Made with just a few ingredients, this drink is easy to make ahead of time. I love how it looks when it comes together.
Pin this now to save it for laterPin It Now
The ingredients for wine punch are Moscato, Sprite, raspberry-flavored lemonade, and fruit. As you can see, I like fresh strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. You will want to be sure that all of the ingredients are cold beforehand. In fact, you can freeze blueberries and raspberries so they act as ice but with flavor. Consider some of these Appetizers or even these Easter Recipes alongside this pretty pink punch!
And speaking of freezing, if you know it’s going to be a particularly warm day, you can even freeze the raspberry lemonade in cubes for this recipe too! To make Moscato Punch, simply pour equal parts of Moscato wine, Sprite, and raspberry lemonade. To make one glass at a time as you see in the photos, that comes out to 1/2 cup of wine, 1/2 cup of soda, and 1/2 cup of juice.
You can also make a large batch or pitcher with bigger quantities of each. Of course, if you’re making this for kids, simply eliminate the wine and pour equal parts juice and soda. This fun drink recipe is great to have on hand for all of your get-togethers!
Moscato Punch Recipe
- ½ cup chilled Moscato Wine
- ½ cup refrigerated Sprite
- ½ cup refrigerated raspberry-flavored lemonade
- Pour the chilled wine, soda, and juice into a pretty wine glass and gently stir together the ingredients
- Garnish with raspberries and blueberries
- Cut the stems of the strawberries and slice the strawberries in half. The halved strawberries will float nicely in each glass.
- The blueberries and raspberries can be frozen to help keep the punch cold
- The raspberry-flavored lemonade can also be frozen into cubes for warmer days! Simply pour the chilled wine and sprite over the juice cubes. So fun!