This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Sparkling Cream Floats combine your favorite flavored bubbly water with cream to create a sweet homemade drink! Much like a Starbucks Pink Drink, this refresher is such a treat, but a fraction of the cost and sugar. In fact, this is a Keto friendly drink if you’re in search of low-carb and low-sugar drinks. Most of all, Sparkling Cream Floats are so fun and delicious!
Sparkling Cream Floats
A traditional cream float is a cold beverage that consists of ice cream in either a soft drink or a mixture of flavored syrup and carbonated water. But OUR sparkling cream floats don’t contain any sugar, soda, or ice cream making this a practically guilt-free treat.
Pin this now to save it for laterPin It Now
- Sparkling Ice – Or any flavored sparkling water! The colors of Sparkling Ice make this drink super pretty.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – This has an ultra-thick texture and sweet flavor!
Fill your cup to the top with ice cubes. These plastic cups are about 18-ounce cups. Add the flavored sparkling water until the cup is full (approximately 1/2 of the bottle). Pour in the whipping cream and mix with a straw until the drink is creamy and pretty!
What other flavors do we love? We are particularly obsessed with this Orange Sparkling Cream Float. Made with Peach Nectarine Sparkling Ice, it resembles and tastes similar to a creamsicle. Yummy!
Due to the nature of heavy whipping cream, it will separate after a little bit. Don’t worry, there’s nothing wrong with the whipping cream when it starts to separate (it’s just doing what whipping cream does when mixed with water). It’s totally normal! To solve this, continue to mix and stir the beverage as you enjoy it! Our other favorite flavor is Creamy Lemonade.
Sparkling Cream Floats Recipe
Sparkling Cream Floats
- 1 Cup (16-18 ounces)
- 1 Straw
- 1 Tablespoon measuring spoon
- 1 bottle Sparkling Ice – Or any of your favorite flavored sparkling water! The colors of Sparkling Ice make this drink super pretty:)
- 2 tablespoons Whipping cream – This has an ultra-thick texture and a sweet flavor!
- Ice cubes
- Fill your cup to the top with ice cubes
- Add the flavored sparkling water until the cup is full (approximately 1/2 of the bottle)
- Pour in the whipping cream
- With a straw, mix until the drink is creamy and pretty!