This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Aren’t these the cutest little treats? Over Christmas break I made these M&M melts and they were such a huge hit! So, I decided to switch up the recipe a little bit, add a little Valentine love into the mix, and the results was so adorable!
Strawberry Cream Valentine Melts
Who loves the taste of strawberry and cream? Oh good! You’ll love these Strawberry Cream Valentine Melts (pssst: and you don’t have to cook a thing!).
Strawberry cream melts are soft, sweet, and filled with a creamy strawberry flavor. Add the cute conversation hearts on top and these are not only cute to look at, they are fun to eat! Plus, they’re fun to make too. Kids are great at making Strawberry Valentine Melts too!
These are perfect for a Valentine’s Day treat, party, or gift, don’t you think?
If you love easy recipes like this as much as I do, then you’ll want to see this Easy Sugar Cookie Recipe too!
Strawberry Cream Valentine MeltsPrint Here
You Will Need
- 16 oz of powdered sugar (1/2 of a regular sized bag)
- 2 oz of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- Plain white sugar
- Light corn syrup
- Conversation Hearts
- 2 squeezes of Strawberry Cream Milk Magic (found at the grocery store or a pack of 4 here Amazon)
- In a mixer, combine the softened cream cheese, the pink strawberry cream Milk Magic, with the powdered sugar. Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl and mix until fully combined (and not sticky!)
- Pull off small, 1/2 inch pieces of the mixture and roll them into balls.
- Press the balls into a slightly flat shape and then roll it into a bowl of sugar.
- Using a small brush, place a dab of corn syrup to the center of the flattened sugar covered ball.
- Press a conversation heart into the dough on top of the corn syrup. As the corn syrup dries, it will act like glue and keep the conversation heart in place!
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate in until ready to eat.
- Recipe makes about 30 Valentine melts.