Strawberry Cream Valentine Melts
Aren’t these the cutest little treats? Over Christmas break I made these M&M melts and they were such a huge hit! So, I decided to switch up the recipe a little bit, add a little Valentine love into the mix, and the results was so adorable! Who loves the taste of strawberry and cream? Oh good! You’ll love these Strawberry Cream Valentine Melts (pssst: and you don’t have to cook a thing!).
For this recipe, you will need:
- 16 oz of powdered sugar (1/2 of a regular sized bag)
- 2 oz of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- Plain white sugar
- Light corn syrup
- Conversation Hearts
- 2 squeezes of Strawberry Cream Milk Magic (found at the grocery store or a pack of 4 here Amazon)
- In a mixer, combine the softened cream cheese, the pink strawberry cream Milk Magic, with the powdered sugar. Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl and mix until fully combined (and not sticky!)
- Pull off small, 1/2 inch pieces of the mixture and roll them into balls.
- Press the balls into a slightly flat shape (seen in the photo above) and then roll it into a bowl of sugar.
- Using a small brush, place a dab of corn syrup to the center of the flattened sugar covered ball.
- Press a conversation heart into the dough on top of the corn syrup. As the corn syrup dries, it will act like glue and keep the conversation heart in place!
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate in until ready to eat.
- Recipe makes about 30 Valentine melts.
These are perfect for a Valentine’s Day treat, party, or gift, don’t you think?
If you love easy recipes like this as much as I do, then you’ll want to see this Easy Sugar Cookie Recipe too!