Chocolate Pocky Christmas Trees are one of the easiest treats to make yet one of the most fun! Kids especially love this holiday snack. Pockys are delicious little biscuit sticks dipped in chocolate. Everyone loves them! They are the perfect base for making chocolate Christmas Trees.
Pocky Christmas Trees
Pocky Christmas Trees may be the easiest Christmas treat ever! Just drizzle some chocolate melting wafers, add some holiday sprinkles, and you have a delicious sweet and salty dessert! You can find Pockys in the international aisle of any grocery store.
When it comes to Christmas Treats, we have no shortage here at Smart School House! This is one of our new favorites, but you need to see some of our classic treats like Christmas Crackers, or our very popular Christmas Tree Pretzels.
For this Christmas tree craft, you can melt chocolate the old fashioned way, or you can make it SUPER easy by using Ghiradelli melting wafers. Trust me, these are SO much easier than using ordinary candy melts. Candy melts burn easily, can’t be reheated, and therefore aren’t my favorite. You can find Ghiradelli melting wafers in the baking aisle of any grocery store.
Watch How to Make Them (that I posted to my on my TikTok account):
@smartschoolhouseChocolate Pocky Christmas Trees! 🎄 ##learnontiktok ##familythings ##tiktokcreators ##kidsactivites ##kidsactivity ##holidays ##diyproject ##diycraft ##crafty♬ It is a fun Christmas background music. shop… – yaeyamada
If you follow me on TikTok, Facebook, or Pinterest, then you saw how I put a plastic sandwich baggie in a cup to create a homemade piping bag for the chocolate. Have you used this trick before? It’s amazing and works perfectly every time!
Once the chocolate is melted, cut the tip off of the baggie and drizzle the chocolate over the Pocky sticks in the shape of Christmas trees (smaller at the top and larger at the bottom). Be sure to prepare your surface with wax paper beforehand. The chocolate hardens quickly and the Pocky Christmas Trees pull off of the wax paper so easily!
Before the chocolate dries, add sprinkle “christmas lights” and a sprinkle star on top. Kids are so good at this part! These are very similar to pretzel Christmas trees but BIGGER and more exciting!
More DIY Christmas Treats by Smart School House to Try Next:
Chocolate Pocky Christmas Trees
You Will Need
- Pocky (found in the international aisle of any grocery store)
- Dark Ghiradelli melting wafers (found in the basking aisle of any grocery store)
- Small colorful sprinkles
- Star Sprinkle
Other Supplies Needed
- Wax paper
- Plastic sandwih baggie
- Microwave safe bowl
- Spoon for mixing the chocolate
- Prepare work surface with wax paper
- Place Pocky sticks on wax paper
- Melt chocolate wafers according to directions on bag (in 20 second intervals, stirring in between)
- Put a baggie inside of a cup
- Pour the melted chocolate into the cup
- Cut the tip of the baggie off
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the Pocky in the shape of a tree (smaller at the top and larger at the bottom)
- Add sprinkle “lights” and a candy star on top before the chocolate dires
- Once dry, gently pull the Pocky Christmas Tree off the wax paper and enjoy!