Halloween Pretzel Broom Sticks
Looking for a healthy Halloween treat idea? I have one for you today! Pretzel broom sticks are made to look just like a witch’s broom and can be given out in place of sweets. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all about the candy and treats that come around this time of year, but every once in awhile, it’s fun to make something that isn’t sugar coated. Best of all, these pretzel broom sticks are made with a fun Halloween pencil. For some reason kids love a new pencil (remember that as a kid?).
Did you see this video on our Facebook fan page? It was pretty popular! Watch how easy they are to make:
- Small goodie bags
- Pretzel sticks
- Halloween pencils (like these)
- Purple ribbon
- Cut the goodie bags down to size. I cut about 3 inches off the top.
- Place a couple handfuls of pretzel sticks inside.
- Stick in a Halloween pencil.
- Tie the goodie bag shut using ribbon.
Super easy, candy free, and they look just like witch’s broomsticks for Halloween!
You might also like our Tea Light Witches to go with these:
Pages: 1 2