Layered Peeps Cookie Bars
Imagine biting into a fluffy, colorful, and soft Easter Peep cookie bar! This ooey gooey bars are divine!
(I kinda drool just thinking about them)
These layered Peeps Cookie Bars are loaded with everything you love! They are an EASY and delicious Easter dessert recipe. You’ll never be able to eat a Peep the same way again!
To make these pretty cookie bars, you will need the following:
- Rectangle baking dish (or use whatever you have… you can’t go wrong!)
- Parchment paper
- Sugar cookie dough. I use the pre-made Pillsbury roll/package but you can make your own too.
- Peeps – in all the colors you love!
- 1.5 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1 container of marshmallow cream spread (like this)
Now let’s begin the easy peasy layering goodness that makes Peeps Cookie Bars irresistible!
- Place the parchment paper inside your baking dish.
- Press 3/4 of the sugar cookie dough into the baking pan
- Spread the marshmallow cream over the sugar cookie (using about 1/2 of the container)
- Sprinkle 1.5 cups of white chocolate chips over the marshmallow cream
- Start layering the pretty Peeps over the white chocolate chips!
- Press the last 1/4 of the sugar cookie dough around the outside of the peeps dish (giving it a cookie border).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the dough is cooked through and the peeps have a light brown shade of sugar on top.
- Let cool
- Remove the entire sheet by pulling up the parchment paper out of the baking dish (make sure it’s cooled first!)
- Cut into bars. Ooey, gooey, delicious Peeps bars!
- Serve on a plate, with a fork, and a big glass of ice cold milk.
They are soft, chewy, and practically melt in your mouth. If you LOVE marshmallow cream as much as we do, feel free to add extra to your recipe. Extra marshmallow cream never hurt anyone:)
You might also like these ideas:
Blackberry Biscuit Bread (for Easter breakfast!)
Pink Lemon Poundcake
Pages: 1 2