Dole Whip Slime
Published: May 02, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
How to make Dole Whip Slime for a Hawaiian sensory activity! This week my family is vacationing at Disney’s Aulani. Before we left, we decided to make some Dole Whip slime because we were so excited to visit one of our favorite hotels. Our DIY Dole Whip Slime has a thick and clear yellow base with a white fluffy topping. Once you mix it together, it looks just like Dole Whip!
How to Make Dole Whip Slime
Dole Whip is a soft-serve dairy-free frozen dessert. Playing with and making (a non-edible) slime is a fun way to refine motor skills and is a very calming activity. Slime is also known to help children regulate their emotions. Kids of all ages can knead, stretch, and swirl their slime into different shapes for hours.
Crayola Model Magic in White
Elmer’s Slime Activator – Magical Liquid
Elmer’s Glassy Clear Gue
Yellow Gel Food Coloring
Optional: Pineapple Slime Fragrance
First, begin by making plain white slime. While making this traditional slime with white glue and the Magic activator, you can add the optional pineapple fragrance. Adding fragrance really makes the Dole Whip come to life! However, the fragrance is optional based on preference. Some people don’t like the sensation of fragrance, so it’s up to you!
Next, add in your desired amount of Model Magic. The Model Magic clay is the ingredient that transforms basic slime into fluffy slime!
This creamy and fluffy slime is something you can make all by itself. But today, we’re stepping it up by combining a fluffy slime with a clear slime to create a super cool and creamy texture. It ends up looking just like soft-serve ice cream.
Clear Yellow Slime
Clear slime can be made with clear glue. However, it takes a long time for the bubbles to go away. Luckily, Elmers makes a clear slime that is PERFECT right out of the jar. Simply add a few drops of yellow gel food coloring and mix!
Just look at how AMAZING the clear yellow slime is! It makes the perfect base for our Dole Whip Slime. It will stretch and flow perfectly for days!
Now it’s time to assemble the Dole Whip! Begin by placing the clear yellow slime at the bottom of a slime container. After that, place the pineapple-scented fluffy slime on top. Decorate your container with pineapple stickers and anything tropical!
The REAL fun happens when you combine the two slimes to create the Dole Whip. Of course, it’s not edible, but it sure is fun to play with! Twist it, fold it, squeeze it, and have fun for hours! If you’re ever missing Disney, this is a great craft to help you feel better. Just look at how gorgeous swirl is…
More Disney Recipes by Smart School House
More Slime Recipes by Smart School House to Try Next:
Snow Cone Slime
Mr. Bubbles Slime
Dish Soap Slime
Dole Whip Slime Recipe
Dole Whip Slime
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- Slime storage (container or zip-top baggie)
- Knead together the white glue and magical liquid mix for 5 minutes
- Add pineapple fragrance oil, if desired (just a litte!)
- Add your desired amount of Model Magic to create a white fluffy slime. Set aside.
- To the clear slime, add a few drops of yellow food coloring. Knead until fully combined.
- Place the clear yellow slime into the bottom of a slime container.
- Top the yellow slime with the fluffy white slime.
- Decorate your container with tropical accents.
- When ready to play, squeeze, swirl, mix, and combine the fluffy white slime with the yellow clear slime to creat the perfect Dole Whip soft serve consistency!
- Store your Dole Whip Slime in an closed slime container or zip-top baggie.