This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Giant Hershey’s Kiss with Rice Krispies
Today we tried out something fun! It turned out perfectly and we can’t wait to show you!
Have you ever seen a gigantic Hershey’s Kiss? Today we’re going to show you how to make one with Rice Krispies. It’s so easy!
Hershey’s Kisses come in a variety of flavors: dark chocolate, cookies & cream, and some even have nuts inside.
But have you ever seen a GIGANTIC Hershey’s Kiss? It’s actually made out of Rice Krispies treats (everybody loves those!)
Here’s What you’ll need:
- A funnel
- 3 tablespoons of butter (plus extra to prepare the funnel)
- 40 marshmallows – the size seen in the video
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- Foil cut into a square
- “Kisses” tag (you can print the one I made!)
Watch how we made it!
- Prepare the inside of a funnel with a light layer of butter. This prevents the Rice Krispies Treats from sticking.
- Mix 40 marshmallows with 3 tablespoons of butter over medium heat while stirring constantly.
- Once completely melted, add the Rice Krirspies Cereal
- Put the warm mixture into the funnel, packing it in tightly (place the rest of the Rice Krispies Treats into a greased dish and cover)
- Let the Rice Krispies cool (refrigeration optional)
- Remove it from the funnel – it will come sliding right out!
- Wrap it in foil and add the free printable “Kisses” tag on top!
Here is the free “Kisses” printable. Click the image below, then press the printer icon in the next screen or simply drag and drop the image to your desktop:
Isn’t that fun and easy??! Can you imagine how surprised someone would be if you handed them this?
Looking for other fun recipes? Check out our Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme copycat recipe: