This fun and easy Walking Banana Pudding Dessert is wonderful for get togethers, holidays, parties, or even quiet family movie nights at home. This is a special, unique, and deliciously adorable treat can be enjoyed in crowds or close to home:) Inside each bag of cookies we’ve made a delightful single serving of this classic dessert. Walking Banana Pudding Snack Bags are a scrumptious and individualized servings of banana pudding pie!
Walking Banana Pudding
If you have ever heard of a walking taco before, you know the idea is a genius little way of serving tacos to busy and hungry kiddos. Now, you need to try the next best thing: Walking Banana Pudding Snack Bags! Delicious vanilla pudding with crunchy wafers and, of course, whipped cream!
The two unique ingredients we add are whipped cream and sprinkles. Of course, you could leave these two things out. However, my children simply LOVE whipped cream and sprinkles. You could eliminate these two things or substitute them with ANYTHING else you, your kids, your family, or your guests love.
The basic ingredients include everything people love about Banana Cream Pie. In order to make Walking Banana Pudding snacks, you will most definitely need mini Nilla cookie bags. Good news, any grocery store has these! You will also need bananas and vanilla pudding. You can use pudding cups for simplicity, or make your own vanilla pudding.
Remove the vanilla cookies from the bag and cut the sides of the bag, allowing it to easily fold down. It’s important to fold the bag down in order to allow for easier eating:) With kids, we know it has to be as easy as possible! Plus, a little fold in the bag makes it look more intentional and fancy too.
It’s time to start layering the ingredients! Put 1/2 the vanilla wafer cookies at the bottom, followed by 1/2 the banana slices, then 1/2 of the vanilla pudding, and some whipped cream. Repeat this process (or add whatever else you like). You cannot go wrong!
The top layer should be the yummy vanilla pudding. That’s because you will then top it with a some decorative vanilla wafer cookies banana slices. I like to add a bit of whipped cream on the side. My kids LOVE when I top it all with fun and festive rainbow sprinkles. This part is optional. I suggest adding vanilla wafer shavings, a cherry, or nothing at all!
Pop in a fork or spoon and send your happy guests on their way! Walking Pudding Cups are so adorable, affordable, fun, and tasty! So much fun and great for entertaining a crowd! Banana pudding is a classic dessert with which you just can’t go wrong.
Walking Banana Pudding
You Will Need
- Nilla snack packs
- Banana – cut into slices
- Vanilla pudding – whether homemade or in snack size cups
- Whipped cream
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Remove 1/2 of the snack size Nilla cookies from the snack size bags (about 10)
- Feel free to use extra Nilla cookies, pudding, or bananas as desired
- Cut the sides of the snack size bag and roll it down making it easier for eating
- Replace 1/2 of the Nilla cookies at the bottom of the bag
- Add 1/2 of the pudding cup over the cookies
- Put 1/2 of the banana slices over the cookies
- Top with a little whipped cream
- Add the second half of the Nilla cookies
- Add the second half of the vanilla pudding over the cookies (as pictured)
- Top with a little more whipped cream, some accenting Nilla cookies, vanilla slices, and sprinkles!