It’s crock pot season! We whipped out our crock pot on the very first day of fall and made a delicious meal. Today I’m sharing the BEST crock pot pumpkin spice latte recipe EVER… This recipe is easy to make and is a go-to drink when entertaining in the fall or winter. Made with real ingredients and everyone loves it.
Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte
This Starbucks copy cat pumpkin spice latte is enough to feed a crowd. Not only that, it makes the whole kitchen smell delicious! Pumpkin mixed with the welcoming scent of vanilla, cinnamon, and coffee. It’s the scent people love all fall and winter! There’s just something magical about the way a pumpkin spice latte smells, don’t you think?
If you’re having company over, or going to a pot luck, this is a great go-to recipe to bring. Everyone will want some! It’s warm, creamy, and delicious on cool days. Prep the crock pot just a couple hours before serving and that’s all you need to do. Thanksgiving and Christmas drink recipes? This crock pot pumpkin spice latte recipe has you covered the whole time.
More Crock Pot and Slow Cooker Recipes to See:
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Chili
- Crock Pot and Slow Cooker Soup Recipes
- Freezer and Crock Pot Meals
- Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes
- Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake (not a crock pot recipe but you HAVE to try this mouthwatering cake recipe this fall!)
Watch how easy it is to make slow cooker pumpkin spice latte
Capture the season of cooler weather with the smells and tastes that you have been anticipating all year long!
Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte
For my recipe, I used pre-made Starbucks coffee (found in the refrigerated beverage area at any grocery store). This is only because I don’t have a traditional coffee maker anymore. I use K-cups these days. However, if you have a coffee maker, use that instead! It’ll save you even more money. You’ll just need to make a 6 cups in your pot of coffee.
I love the comforting feeling of pumpkin spice coffee this time of year, but it can be very expensive. If you were to purchase a pumpkin spice latte for a crowd, you’d break the bank. However, you can make a copycat recipe in your slow cooker for a fraction of the price! Plus, you can modify the ingredients to your liking. Add more or less cinnamon, double up on the whipped cream topping… it’s a latte your way!
After just 2 hours, you can se the slow cooker on to “warm” and ladle the lattes into mugs or disposable coffee cups. You will LOVE making this for your family and friends! Perfect for the football games and all fall and winter long. Ready to get started? Make sure you have these ingredients on hand. Please see the printable recipe below:
Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte RecipePrint Here
You Will Need
- 6 cups of coffee
- 5 cups of whole milk
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Add the coffee, milk, and heavy cream to the crock pot
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon
- Combine the ingredients in the mixing bowl until fully combined
- Whisk the ingredients into the milk and coffee in your crock pot
- Cook on high for two hours in the crock pot.
- Change the heat to warm and serve with a ladle
(Can remain on warm in the crock pot for 2 hours)
HAPPY PUMPKIN SPICE SEASON!