This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Graham Cracker Crunch is a graham cracker toffee recipe that is perfect for those of you looking to bring something a little special to the holiday party. It is easy to make, both adults and kids love it, and it’s festively beautiful for Christmas. This Graham Cracker Crunch is one of those treat-like desserts that you can’t put down. It melts in your mouth and makes it impossible to have just one bite.
Graham Cracker Crunch
Have you heard of Christmas Crack? It’s so delicious. This recipe is similar but uses graham crackers instead of saltine crackers. This bright, colorful, and fun Christmas crunch is a great holiday treat! It is delicious to eat alone or you can sprinkle it on top of a bowl of your favorite ice cream. The prep time is minimal, which is why you should keep this quick and easy Christmas treat on hand! Save it on Pinterest, Facebook, or Instagram for the future!
Pin this now to save it for laterPin It Now
The butter and brown sugar make a toffee-like taste, but the chocolate mixed with the candy melts gives it a creamy texture. Graham cracker toffee crunch is crunchy on the outside, yet melts in your mouth! The slight crunch of the graham crackers is a perfect base for the buttery, chocolate- topping. Whip up a big batch for snacking or sharing throughout the Christmas season.
- Brown sugar
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate chips
- White Candy Melts
- Various Christmas-colored sprinkles
Graham Cracker Crunch Recipe
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with foil and a thin layer of non-stick cooking spray. Or, parchment paper works well too. Break graham crackers into pieces (as pictured). There is no need to use a food processor to make graham cracker crumbs. In a medium saucepan, bring the butter, brown sugar, and salt to a boil which takes about 4-5 minutes. melted butter can burn quickly, so stirring frequently to avoid burning is very important.
Remove the caramel mixture from the heat and let it cool for 2 minutes. Next, pour the melted mixture over the graham crackers. Bake in the oven for 9 minutes. After that, sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top. Mini chocolate chips melt very easily in the pan! Place the dish back in the oven to let the chocolate chips melt.
While the chocolate chips are melting over the graham crackers in the oven, place the candy melts in the microwave. Place the melted candy mixture over the top of the melted chocolate chips and spread them evenly over the graham crackers using a spatula.
Sprinkle the various Christmas sprinkles on top and let it cool for at least an hour. Once cooled, break it up into small pieces. The graham cracker crumbles into bite-sized pieces.
You will go crazy over this easy Graham Cracker Crunch. No need for a candy thermometer! This salty and sweet snack mix is easy to double and keeps well. This can easily be bagged and make the perfect neighbor gift! It’s fast and easy to make and it’s supremely addictive. It’s sweet, buttery with caramel undertones, crunchy, and chewy all in one. It can be frozen in an airtight container for 1 month.
Graham Cracker Crunch
- Baking sheet
- Non-stick spray
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Graham crackers
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (or more if you love chocolate)
- 2 cup White candy melts
- Christmas sprinkles of choice
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Prepare the baking sheet with foil and a thin layer of non-stick cooking spray
- Break graham crackers into pieces (as pictured)
- In a saucepan, bring the butter, brown sugar, and salt to a boil which takes about 4-5 minutes (stirring frequently to avoid burning)
- Remove from the heat and let it cool for 2 minutes.
- Pour the melted mixture over the graham crackers.
- Bake in the oven for 9 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and put the mini chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Place the baking sheet back in the oven to let the chocolate chips melt (about 2 minutes)
- While the chocolate chips are melting over the graham crackers in the oven, melt the candy melts (in 30 second intervals, instructions are on the bag)
- Place the melted candy mixture over the top of the melted chocolatechips and spread them evenly over the graham crackers using a spatula.
- Sprinkle the various Christmas sprinkles on top and let the it cool for at least an hour.
- Once cooled, break it up into small pieces and enjoy! Store in an airtight container.