Merry Christmas! Today’s recipe is perfect for those of you looking to bring something a little special to the holiday party. It is easy to make, both adults and kids love it, and it’s festively beautiful for Christmas. This Graham Cracker Crunch is one of those treat-like desserts that you can’t put down. It melts in your mouth and makes it impossible to have just one bite (I love that!).
Graham Cracker Crunch
Have you heard of Christmas Crack? It’s so delicious. This recipe is similar but uses graham crackers instead of saltine crackers.
The butter and brown sugar make a toffee like taste, but the chocolate mixed with the candy melts gives it a creamy texture. It’s crunchy on the outside, yet melts in your mouth!
You will go crazy over this easy Graham Cracker Crunch. No need for a candy thermometer! This can easily be bagged and make the perfect neighbor gift!
It’s fast and easy to make and it’s supremely addictive. It’s sweet, buttery with caramel undertones, crunchy, and chewy all in one.
The slight crunch of the graham crackers is a perfect base for the buttery, chocolate- topping.
More Christmas Recipes You Might Like:
Graham Cracker CrunchPrint Here
You Will Need
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Graham crackers
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips (or more if you love chocolate)
- 1/2 bag of White Candy Melts
- Various Christmas colored sprinkles
- Baking sheet
- Non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare the baking sheet with foil and a thin layer of non-stick cooking spray
- Break graham crackers into pieces (as pictured)
- In a sauce pan, bring the butter, brown sugar, and salt to a boil which takes about 4-5 minutes (stirring frequently to avoid burning)
- Remove from the heat and let it cool for 2 minutes.
- Pour the melted mixture over the graham crackers.
- Bake in the oven for 9 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and put the mini chocolate chips evenly over the top (feel free to use 1 full cup if you love chocolate!)
- Place the baking sheet back in the oven to let the chocolate chips melt (about 2 minutes)
- While the chocolate chips are melting over the graham crackers in the oven, melt 1/2 bag of candy melts (instructions on bag)
- Place the melted candy mixture over the top of the melted chocolate chips and spread them evenly over the graham crackers using a spatula.
- Sprinkle the various Christmas sprinkles on top and let the it cool for at least an hour.
- Once cooled, break it up into small pieces and enjoy! Store in an airtight container.