Chocolate chip cookie dough, graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate create ooey-gooey S’mores Cookie Bars! You can enjoy this any time of year because there’s no campfire required. However, summer and s’mores go hand in hand, so be sure to keep this recipe on hand!
S’Mores Cookie Bars
Enjoy s’mores all year long with these delicious Baked S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. An easy 4 ingredient dessert everyone will love! I started with cookie dough, threw in some graham crackers, jumbo marshmallows, and Hershey’s chocolate. It’s impossible to not like the combination of those ingredients!
You can use premade dough or homemade chocolate chip cookie dough. Start by pressing 1/2 of the cookie dough into the bottom of a square 8×8 baking dish prepared with non-stick spray. After that, throw in a few graham crackers broken into pieces, jumbo marshmallows (cut in half), and 1 Hershey’s bar broken into small pieces.
Before putting the S’mores Cookie Bars into the oven, use the remaining 1/2 of the cookie dough and sprinkle it in chunks over the graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate. As the cookie bars bake, the ingredients melt together magically!
S’Mores Chocolate Chip Cookies
These S’mores Cookie Bars are a great summer treat, with the classic S’mores flavors in a quick and easy bar form. They are great for feeding large groups and summer entertaining. Here are our quick TikTok video of us showing you how to make them:
@smartschoolhouseThe ULTIMATE S’Mores Cookie Bars! 8×8 dish, cookie dough, 3 graham crackers, 5 jumbo marshmallows (cut in 1/2), 1 Hershey Bar. Bake at 350 for 25 min♬ Fantasy – Mariah Carey
If you let the dish cool, you can cut them into nice square bars. However, if you’re impatient like us, you can eat them straight out of the oven for an ultimately melted marshmallow and warm chocolate chip cookie experience. You simply can’t go wrong!
More Desserts by Smart School House to Try Next:
S'mores Cookie Bars
You Will Need
- One 16.5 oz tube of chocolate chip cookie dough, at almost room temp. (found in the refrigerated cookie area of any grocery store)
- Or homemade cookie dough!
- 1 Hershey’s chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- 4 graham crackers, broken into pieces,
- 5 jumbo marshmallows, cut in 1/2
Other Supplies Needed:
- 8×8 baking dish
- Non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare a baking dish with nonstick spray
- Cut the cookie dough in 1/2 and press 1/2 of the dough in the bottom of the baking dish
- Break up 3 graham crackers and sprinkle them over the cookie dough
- Place the 10 marshmallow halves evenly throughout the dish
- Add the chocolate pieces throughout
- Break the remaining 1/2 of the cookie dough into chunks and sprinkle it throughout the dish evenly on top
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Crumble up the last graham cracker and sprinkle it on top
*If you let the dish cool, you can cut them into nice square bars. However, if you’re impatient like us, you can eat them straight out of the oven for an ultimately melted marshmallow and warm chocolate chip cookie experience. You simply can’t go wrong!